Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Got the shipped email from Shiekh.

ShanO%2B-%2BFull.gif

Last edited:
if i ordered a pair through east bay would it be possbile to call into FTL and ask them to transfer the rewards to them? 

Eastbay is king. Toebox tumbled leather matches. So happy there's no QC issues. 

Left shoe 11/30/16 to 1/9/17

Right shoe 11/16/16 to 12/22/16

So tired of these price drop StockX emails. 1. They aren't dropping in the size I bid on. 2. $2 isn't quite the drop were hoping for on a $298 price tag. 

No, Nike needs to stop selling sneakers to groveling privileged folk who cry about every flaw instead of sending the shoes back but expects some compensation. Someone else would gladly take them.

So tired of these price drop StockX emails. 1. They aren't dropping in the size I bid on. 2. $2 isn't quite the drop were hoping for on a $298 price tag. 

Patience. The prices on StockX, Goat, and the bay are falling daily. I just ran the numbers in all 3 sites for current actual sales in size 11. Average sales price $265. After fees and shipping, sellers are getting around $225. Most people who wanted them, already got them. Prices will continue to come down.

Last edited:
Patience. The prices on StockX, Goat, and the bay are falling daily. I just ran the numbers in all 3 sites for current actual sales in size 11. Average sales price $265. After fees and shipping, sellers are getting around $225. Most people who wanted them, already got them. Prices will continue to come down.
I see good prices in other sizes. Those elusive 9.5's however....

id say the lowest point will be next week until the week after that. thats when i was planning on buying an extra couple pairs. people getting desperate to get their 160+tax back. 

That's how I feel fam, I struck out hard with Breds last year and had to cop @ resell price.... I was able to cop several pairs of Royals this time around....
Isnt that crazy? I scored 2 pair of breds with ease. Even hit a pair on snkrs. This time around struck out completely with the same methods. Just the way it goes sometimes.

When i called in my Shiekh order, i confirmed with Alicia that its 1 per. After, i just kept staring at that reorder link in utter fear. What if i press it and karma bounces out my order because its same form of payment. What if it just goes nowhere. Just couldnt man up on that one lol.

The size 14 resellers on stockx are desperate. $222 ask price 
laugh.gif
 that's only like $20 profit after shipping and fees.

When i called in my Shiekh order, i confirmed with Alicia that its 1 per. After, i just kept staring at that reorder link in utter fear. What if i press it and karma bounces out my order because its same form of payment. What if it just goes nowhere. Just couldnt man up on that one lol.
where do you see the reorder button? 

Back
Top Bottom