Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Got B/Red at little over retail, passed on BT, attained 3 pairs of Royal's at retail. Sometimes it's just the luck of the draw

This UPS driver man smh... normally comes at 10-11..... gotta get to the mall to cop Chi's.... [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji] they don't run out of my size

Last edited:
laugh.gif

okay who's EB/FTA pairs from Eastbay Gate came in and what state you're in ???

mine were held up in "Hodgkins, IL", for 2-3days, locked in a UPS trailer date cuz the delivery date was moved from Friday to Monday!

anyone else have this happen?

my resale pair is from FTA, beautiful -- will post pics side by side when i get the EBgate pair later today

creases, looks like its where the leather was folded, its really annoyingly noticeable in person

Just treat em like they're one of a kind... where those things into the ground man... also, I ain't gonna hate on you for being picky about your shoes... I'm the same way... repped for expecting more for the money. $160 buys you a fine *** pair of dress shoes for real..

Last edited:
went ahead on got a pair for $211 shipped after stockx code. other than retail, I don't think I'll find them cheaper so I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom