Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

That damage more than likely occurred at a hub/center. Looks like a jammed belt.

Don't blame your driver.

Last edited:

Noticeable differences in the leather. GS has no tumbled look, smooth like the 2013 version. Both the Royal and the B/Red are like that. I was thinking of posting a pic showing the differences
not completely correct for these roayls.  The blue leather is not all the way smooth, and the swoosh on my GS pairs are tumbled as rice cakes.  My GS pair has more texture on the toe than my 7.5.  These pairs all over the place.

Noticeable differences in the leather. GS has no tumbled look, smooth like the 2013 version. Both the Royal and the B/Red are like that. I was thinking of posting a pic showing the differences

not completely correct for these roayls.  The blue leather is not all the way smooth, and the swoosh on my GS pairs are tumbled as rice cakes.  My GS pair has more texture on the toe than my 7.5.  These pairs all over the place.
They have less lace holes right?

They have less lace holes right?
That's something I didn't actually pay attention to!
laugh.gif
  Didn't even cross my mind to look.

I'll  have to look when I get home

One is GS, one mens. Not a lot of difference in appearance on the blue here. The feel is a tad softer on the black leather. Im not complaining though, I laced mine up & wore them out of the store. These make the leather on other GS OG 1s (not banned) feel like cardboard :lol:

View media item 2397066

Last edited:
InStore...

but it seems that the pairs ordered online are being taken from stores instore stock.

So if you near one, call and see if they got more in.

Burbank CA restock GS only
Glendale CA restock GS only
Montebello CA restock GS only
Los Angeles (Washington Blvd) No restock
Los Angeles .CA (Broadway) No restock

Last edited:
Burbank CA restock GS only
Glendale CA restock GS only
Montebello CA restock GS only
Los Angeles (Washington Blvd) No restock
Los Angeles .CA (Broadway) No restock
Thanks for posting this. I read restock and started to panic like where am I bout to drive to.

Yup, in stores. 7y, 7.5 mens, not a mens 7. Couldn't get my hands on mens 7 this time. Probably beat up my GS pair 1st. Although they are so nice, I kinda don't wanna mess them up too badly. Lol

Last edited:
Still looking for my pair.. Waiting on resell I see stockx dropping in 265 range. Should I keep waiting?

My backordered footaction pair arrived today. Last one to arrive completing my bakers dozen. I'll be back in 2022 for the next release.

Back
Top Bottom