Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

My 2 cents (since I just received my SNKRS pair):

1 toebox tumbled, the other not
3 out of 4 swooshes tumbled.
Blue panels by wings on both pairs not tumbled.
No air pockets on black panels
Heights the same.
Jumbled lace bag (not coiled, not regular 1s lace bag)

Overall I'm glad I didn't double (although I tried). Too many inconsistencies, you may need to triple up to get a perfect pair (and I wanted the MC 2.0 racers the next week [emoji]128514[/emoji]). Plus I too used to 2013 blue that this royal blue threw me off.

Anyway much like my '16 banneds, keeping this as the stunt pair and the 2013s will have the blue laces thrown in and used as beaters much like 2013 breds.

Those as DS. With the cardboard inserts there are fine
I understand. I'm saying when you put them on your feet it will fill out and not be really noticeable. It's tumbled leather. It flexes back into place . I know we all get a little OCD about Js but man you gotta put them on your feet fill up the space. It's not that hard stiff pleather

I understand. I'm saying when you put them on your feet it will fill out and not be really noticeable. It's tumbled leather. It flexes back into place . I know we all get a little OCD about Js but man you gotta put them on your feet fill up the space. It's not that hard stiff pleather

It's def my OCD. My Cyber Mondays have that same bend in the same toe. Just irks me when they aren't symmetrical

View media item 2401697

Last edited:
I received an extra pair of black toes and 2 extra pair of the Kentucky I's (I ordered a pair for myself and a friend).  This seems to only happen with I's.

Haha. Nah, its happened to me with clothing and hats. Most recently about 2 weeks ago.

Same person must be back on shift. LoL

Last edited:
StockX sent the seller a final reminder to ship my Royals :smh: . Only been two business days though. Are these sellers that use StockX usually on point? This is my first time using them.

View media item 2401706View media item 2401708
Moment of Truth: I've never been a fan of 1s on my own feet. I always thought they just looked off on me personally. My lady didn't believe me, so apparently she went out of her way and managed to hit a snkrs draw for a pair for me. Maybe it's age, style, or mindset change.. I love them! I told her she just cost me a bunch of money by opening a door I had left closed for years. Fish on the hook over here. Bought some black and reds immediately after putting these on.

Photo bomb courtesy of Thor.

Last edited:
still waiting on an SP pair. this is gettin ridiculous. are they always this slow

Tried to be slick and set the delivery option to pick up in-store this morning thinking I could grab them a day early.. wasn't happening 
laugh.gif

Somehow doing this finally got me an update after 5 days though, gives me a piece of mind. Should be here tomorrow

Edit:

Reminds me I need to change my prof. pic since I finally have the high's now 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
still waiting on an SP pair. this is gettin ridiculous. are they always this slow

Don't want to get you more anxious, but when placed an order for the Doernbecher 7s from SP, I also waited a week without any updates/communication. I then received an email asking me to email them with answers to a bunch of questions regarding my credit card, e.g. bank info, bank address, along with my phone number, and stuff like that. They didn't respond for two days, so I called and it took me like an hour to actually get them to answer the phone. They verified everything and then said it'll be shipped out. The next day I get a message saying it's been backordered because they don't have the shoe in stock. At this point I knew what's gonna happen. A few days later I get an email saying the vendor doesn't have anymore of the Doernbecher's (no duh) and I was gonna get a refund.

I'll never use SP again unless it's my only option left.

Back
Top Bottom