Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Man i did not care for the leather material but man just got my second pair and **** the left one is garbage have you guys maybe consider that they dont use real leather anymore that's why they suck bad ?

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/IMG_9893.jpg.html

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/IMG_9892.jpg.html

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/IMG_9890.jpg.html

My first pair i got was perfect

http://s257.photobucket.com/user/Krayzsb/media/IMG_9887.jpg.html

Last edited:
Man i did not care for the leather material but man just got my second pair and **** the left one is garbage have you guys maybe consider that they dont use real leather anymore that's why they suck bad ?

My god that is horrible looks quilted almost 
roll.gif

My god that is horrible looks quilted almost :rofl:

Right man i cna honestly say jordan brand drop the ball hard on these .. leather is not leather ! SBB banned 1's .. real ones with the X . Even the ******* strap bred 1's are better then these ‍♂️ smh.. horrible. The 2013 are way way way better and for anyone that does not have them dont sweat it ! They will go for cheap ! Later on

Street way huh...you can't shoot people for standing on your porch or stealing off of it. You should have learned this in a class you took to get your CPL...leads me to believe that you don't have one

If somebody steal your shoes, make a claim, get your money back and buy another pair. Pretty simple, you have 2 pairs, so what's it matter if one cost $20-$30 over retail
I really don't care about what you believe...

If someone is on your property at anytime, but especially at night trespassing on your porch, were your family lives, you don't know what they have or what they're capable of. You can defend yourself and it can go from civil to force and bare arms... So umm yeah have a nice day sir.

Last edited:
has more to do with having much better options to wear to Disneyland for 15 hours more than anything else.

I mean, if thats the only pair of shoes you have, by all means. But i can't even fathom wearing any type of Jordan to the amusement park, around spring break, because of comfort.

Maybe i'm just SAWFT
Maybe you are, Casper... maybe you are.

Props for the Big Cass reference, though.

Everyone doubling up and I couldn't even get a pair because for some reason my OLD AMEX info was still saved on the SNKRS app. SMH.

View media item 2402600
Related to my post about them yesterday...I guess inconsistent pairs are less valued...they had to buy them from sellers at a really low price to sell them for 200-225...either way very nice price for Royals!!

Got my only pair in from Shiekh today. The tumbling matches on both shoes, so I'm happy. I went half a size up, and they still fit fine, which was my main concern. Thanks to NT, I finally have a shoe that I've been wanting for a long time. I hope everyone who wants a pair is able to cop eventually.

Related to my post about them yesterday...I guess inconsistent pairs are less valued...they had to buy them from sellers at a really low price to sell them for 200-225...either way very nice price for Royals!!
They're posting that on their SoleSteals website, which is a paid membership. They're probably making close to non-consignment shop market price still.

i want to do a half size up but i'm worried about creasing.... should i be going half a size up in these?

But has anyone try both their TTS and .5 size up ?

I have both and for some reason the length is the same.. the toe box is only part different which is wider...

thats strange to me but thats what im experiencing unless im going crazy???

They're posting that on their SoleSteals website, which is a paid membership. They're probably making close to non-consignment shop market price still.

Yeah I understand that it's like 20 a month from what I remember it's still good prices and I knew they wasn't losing money by pricing them that low...I just wonder what they paid sellers for those types of pairs

i want to do a half size up but i'm worried about creasing.... should i be going half a size up in these?

But has anyone try both their TTS and .5 size up ?

I have both and for some reason the length is the same.. the toe box is only part different which is wider...

thats strange to me but thats what im experiencing unless im going crazy???
I got both 8.5 and a 9 and I normally wear a 9. 9 fits me good, 8.5 is tight in the toe box area for me. 

Back
Top Bottom