Jordan Retro 11 Grey "Suede" $400 Holiday 2016 *pics pg 1*

My update. I normally work third shift but I found out local store was getting them so I instead worked second shift yesterday (2pm-10pm). I got off, showered, then my girl and I headed to local store. Right now it's a lil after 4am and we been here since 11ish. Set a couple chairs outside when we pulled up and now we wait. We're the first two so we get the first two sizes which will be my size 12 and my boy's 14/15 (if they have it) I just woke up, she's still sleep. 4 more hours to go. The car and heat been on the whole time and I am BAKING! About to walk to gas station to get something to drink.

My update. I normally work third shift but I found out local store was getting them so I instead worked second shift yesterday (2pm-10pm). I got off, showered, then my girl and I headed to local store. Right now it's a lil after 4am and we been here since 11ish. Set a couple chairs outside when we pulled up and now we wait. We're the first two so we get the first two sizes which will be my size 12 and my boy's 14/15 (if they have it) I just woke up, she's still sleep. 4 more hours to go. The car and heat been on the whole time and I am BAKING! About to walk to gas station to get something to drink.

How deep is the line rn?

How deep is the line rn?

3 deep lol. A bunch of other people will undoubtedly show up later...

Siva are idiots bruh 
mean.gif
 but I made out with a possible 3 so no need of whining.

Damn I didn't know Trophy Room was dropping them. I passed on all the International releases because of duties. Anyone know any other US drops coming up? 

Back
Top Bottom