Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Anyone add pairs to their NDC cart and upon signing in, they remove the item from cart? I lost 4+ carts yesterday because of this. Next time i'm going to check out as a guest on all hype releases to avoid this headache. 
mean.gif

Anyone add pairs to their NDC cart and upon signing in, they remove the item from cart? I lost 4+ carts yesterday because of this. Next time i'm going to check out as a guest on all hype releases to avoid this headache. :smh:
lost spizike 6s from the recent restock that way.... yep im checking out as guest also

Anyone add pairs to their NDC cart and upon signing in, they remove the item from cart? I lost 4+ carts yesterday because of this. Next time i'm going to check out as a guest on all hype releases to avoid this headache. :smh:
I always sign in first since the Jeter 1s release when the site kept crashing and I couldn't login to checkout

Why dose it matter what another man wears

In a way that's more suspect than the jeans any man wears

I'm 6,4 and wear joggers, 508 taper jeans, cargo shorts, chino's slim fit.

I never cared to comment on another mans dress attire personally unless you going to buy him some paints who care.

Not like we know what half of us in here look like body type wise. Which can open up or limit a lot of fashion choices.

I'm not shading on emnien for m trolling session he does every release, but most of his post has nothing to do with the shoes just to get u guys commenting on clothing and de railing things.

This

I copped em..and they're betta than what i thought they'd be, yes..but they're a summer sneaker..they can't replace the bred mid. Concord lows on the otha hand..
(PS I wouldn't pay $400 for bred mids ..I'd rather cop 2 pairs of newer sneakers. I'd feel some kinda way paying $350 plus for a sneaker that some people were able to buy at box price. I feel this way about ALL sneakers.)
Nightwing2303 also likes the bred lows mores than the mids..so you're personal preference isn't far fetched though most won't agree. I been saying i like the concord lows more than concord mids..many may not agree with that..but my personal preference isn't too far fetched. Check Nightwing2303 latest vid.

Back
Top Bottom