Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Holy hell when I got that L email like the quickness I was a bit shocked.

They really are weeding out who wants to buy and who are tire kickers. Makes me wonder how many people flaked that won for past raffles that they wanted your payment info right up front :rofl:

I like that, it eliminates flakes and practicers lol

Still took 3 L's tho..

Lol just checked facebook poeple won and they need them gone asap already :rofl:

I like what nike has done if you win they are purchased automatically

Lol just checked facebook poeple won and they need them gone asap already :rofl:

I like what nike has done if you win they are purchased automatically

Not sure why people are stressing Nike accepts returns. Ship back to NDC and wait for a refund.

I got all the way to the end and kept getting the processing error. Such is life. Just the someone's way of saying you don't need em 

Not sure why people are stressing Nike accepts returns. Ship back to NDC and wait for a refund.
Yup, another flaw.... or someone using a prepaid with the exact amount (base * tax * whatever other charges incurred). all you need to do is win once and the other(s) will be declined (if you only want one pair i guess)

Yup, another flaw.... or someone using a prepaid with the exact amount (base * tax * whatever other charges incurred). all you need to do is win once and the other(s) will be declined (if you only want one pair i guess)

What you said makes no sense. Can't imagine that many people use prepaid.

Like the rest of us, I didn't win lol. Oh well, at least it was quick like some other person said.

What you said makes no sense. Can't imagine that many people use prepaid.
i dont see how it wouldnt.

let's establish that you want to use a prepaid/debit card. once you're out of money, it doesn't go through. thats the first goal.

170 is the price for the breds. depending on how many you want...that's how much cash you need. let's use 2 as the quantity.

340  would be your subtotal. let's say tax is 10%. shipping is free. then you must have 374 in your card for two orders to go through.

Most banks have instant transfer from checkings to savings... or many people get prepaid cards for christmas, whatever.

now... it's not uncommon for people to have multiple accounts. let's be real here. if you dont want the hassle of waiting for the package to come and then returning it OR canceling within the 30 mins (if that is even allowed for the drawing option), then you can use that method. set it up with x amount of accounts that you and your friends have and select the same size of shoes. if you have 10 entries and you are selected for 6, you will be only charged 2 as that's all your card can allow.

make sense now?

i dont see how it wouldnt.

let's establish that you want to use a prepaid/debit card. once you're out of money, it doesn't go through. thats the first goal.

170 is the price for the breds. depending on how many you want...that's how much cash you need. let's use 2 as the quantity.

340  would be your subtotal. let's say tax is 10%. shipping is free. then you must have 374 in your card for two orders to go through.

Most banks have instant transfer from checkings to savings... or many people get prepaid cards for christmas, whatever.

now... it's not uncommon for people to have multiple accounts. let's be real here. if you dont want the hassle of waiting for the package to come and then returning it OR canceling within the 30 mins (if that is even allowed for the drawing option), then you can use that method. set it up with x amount of accounts that you and your friends have and select the same size of shoes. if you have 10 entries and you are selected for 6, you will be only charged 2 as that's all your card can allow.

make sense now?

No but we'll stay on top I use my cc when making purchases on NDC. To each there own

No but we'll stay on top I use my cc when making purchases on NDC. To each there own
nah i know the logic is somewhat difficult. like why go through the trouble right? i was just thinking in the mindset of those who really want the shoe, who would submit multiple raffles, but are cautious of being charged many times. 

at the end of the day, if you cant take the risk of being charged multiple times, you shouldnt be buying these shoes to begin wiht.

nah i know the logic is somewhat difficult. like why go through the trouble right? i was just thinking in the mindset of those who really want the shoe, who would submit multiple raffles, but are cautious of being charged many times. 

at the end of the day, if you cant take the risk of being charged multiple times, you shouldnt be buying these shoes to begin wiht.

I can agree with you on that. I guess people just don't have the money to float

Unless whoever designed their backend process is an amateur it will dedup on card information. Therefore you would need multiple cards all loaded up with funds.

WHAT? LOL. Only people who can afford multiple pairs should be able to buy them?

still haven't broke these out. everytime i go to do it, something tells me to keep them in the box. might throw them in a sneaker group to see what i can get for them

@BrickCity23 I say just wear them, unless u need money. Could have picked up a pair for $190 over the weekend but passed. Think you're gonna have to wait a few years to make anything that would make it worth selling. Over the past month or so been rocking my '12 mids all the time (finally retired my '01s ) forgot how nice it is to rock a fresh pair of playoffs! Damn, typing this out kinda got me regretting passing on the lows haha

@BrickCity23 I say just wear them, unless u need money. Could have picked up a pair for $190 over the weekend but passed. Think you're gonna have to wait a few years to make anything that would make it worth selling. Over the past month or so been rocking my '12 mids all the time (finally retired my '01s ) forgot how nice it is to rock a fresh pair of playoffs! Damn, typing this out kinda got me regretting passing on the lows haha
i need to clean out some space. i have too many pairs i don't wear and since i typically am attracted to the red/black/white colorway i have like 20 pairs of red and black shoes. 

I offed the pairs I have and pretty much regret it. I would keep them unless someone pays something that you cant refuse. Great shoe I offed them because I like the mids a lot more but I don't own the mids lol.

I offed the pairs I have and pretty much regret it. I would keep them unless someone pays something that you cant refuse. Great shoe I offed them because I like the mids a lot more but I don't own the mids lol.
i sold my mids and regret it and thats part of the reason i bought these, but they are just not the same

I got u... yeah, if you really don't see yourself wearing them and they're just taking up space, might as well let someone else enjoy them. I recently got rid of my columbias for that reason and have regretted it since. Funny how that works

Back
Top Bottom