Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

D.R. women 
pimp.gif

lol i know that but you need to have your shoe game on point in DR too. you should come to DR and see the women by yourself youll be surprised

One of the original samples had a red liner. Just give it a few years, a black liner version will also release.

black and red playoffs were cool but jb is playing them out with too many released in the last few years, even if these are the low version.

For some reason this picture has made me change my mind again on the bred lows.  Now I want.

only way i would cop these is if they had OG PL cut and quality and look (the frayed PL that was the tannish color was the best contrast between the uppers and the PL)

I am in for two pairs one for me and one for the wife.  And count me as one of the dudes who actually likes the red sock liner BETTER than the black. 

i'm all in for these, and kind of like the red liner. i pay out the butt for daycare i can cop sick shoes once in a while...

Hare 7s and Chi I's the weeks before and after, along with the the red line/already owing the mids means I'm going to sit this one out.

Bred mids are straight fire all day. Lows are just nice. Copping so much in april doubling tommorw grabbed the 5s and will get the low 13s. Getting the midnight 5s and doubling on hares in may and in between grabbing a older release might have to pass but we'll see I do like and normally be in on these even tho I don't like lows much.

Bred mids are straight fire all day. Lows are just nice. Copping so much in april doubling tommorw grabbed the 5s and will get the low 13s. Getting the midnight 5s and doubling on hares in may and in between grabbing a older release might have to pass but we'll see I do like and normally be in on these even tho I don't like lows much.
We see ya bill gates

Back
Top Bottom