Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

So since a Black / Red XI Low is confirmed we may as well get the speculation train going until we get official word on the color combination...

Which pair does everybody think will get the release?

MJ Game Worn PE...

MJ Camp Worn PE...

Or the Chi McBride Leather Upper / Red Liner Combo...

Me personally I'm pulling for the pair that MJ actually used during the 96' Finals...
proper shirt. looks like it was designed after this box

That red sock liner is ugly man :smh: seeing how Nike messed up the chance to do some space jam lows this year with that equally ugly speckled piece on the back, I fully expect the red liner pair to drop next year.

Hopefully space jams will be next but count me in for at least one pair of these. Long overdue retro.

Last edited:
I truly hope these come out. I was tempted to send my low 11's to be customized into something like this. [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

would most likely pass on these because I got the highs but I have to cop space jam lows when they come out 
nthat.gif

Tbh I'm surprised that they'll release these colorways next year. Although there are fakes circulating the market even before those b/reds, SJ's and concords were confirmed to release.

P4L. Have 2 mids so I don't really see the need, but we'll see. Would love Cool Grey or Space Jam lows though.

Def a cop, read a tweet a couple weeks ago about spacejam lows dropping too but not 100% on the source.

I'm sure I'll end up grabbin some even tho I got mids.. I do like the feel of my concord lows. 8)

Last edited:
I like the red line version the best but black will probably age the best. What are these George towns y'all talking about? Those samples posted earlier?

The image is from a sample/PE collectors sneaker event table not a Brand Jordan preview meeting.

I thought of that but I thought it sounded like a far fetched statement to make. Got it from the article on sneakernews I thought it was a showing of next years pair. Either way always nice to get more pics.

Sneakersnews and a great many other internet sneaker information sites get the vast majority of their information from right here on Niketalk. That picture for example was the one that the OP of this thread used as a visual representation of what we will likely be expecting with next years release. As such I'm guessing Sneakernews grabbed it from this very thread to use on their site...

Anyway as JP said the picture was from an early 00's sneaker convention and we already sourced it out back on page 2 I think it was...Don't expect actual sample pictures until probably early 2015...

I just hope they don't mess anything up and keep it as close to the regular playoff 11s as possible. No red 23 on the heel, no black carbon have the same carbon and such. I just can't see how they could really mess this up.

Back
Top Bottom