Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Hey im new to jordans and was wondering yall can help me out on great sites or sticking with retail stores..

Hey im new to jordans and was wondering yall can help me out on great sites or sticking with retail stores

I was down there when the Obsidian 12 came out and people broke down the doors at North Park to get in Nikestore. They been crazed in the Triple D
Naw they ain't been crazed in Dallas over Js.
These cats was in love with wookies from 2000-2011.
NorthPark has been a long time spot for Js, so all releases have the potential of being crazy.

Will be entering my local mall raffles as soon as class is over. 1 Champs, 1 FTL, and 1 FTA. I just want 1 pair[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Damn no Sacramento sheikh codes? Someone could pm me it would be greatly appreciated. I live a couple hours away or id go myself

10:00 est

@quise2024
 this chick i asked to hold me down at her store isn't responding to me now... though for sure i had a pair on lock after she said she had me :smh:  

Raffles or online it is

Damn she trippin. Maybe have pull that quick 5 min of flirting :lol:

Im gonna see what we got. School is out so what little folks we had buying may not even be here no more. We had like 4 random dudes who never bought from our store show up for the hares

since i see a lot of stuff thats not facts being posted ill clear things up....

this shoe is a VERY large GR

in the NYC/NJ area in particular

flight 23 34th street has 700 pairs(mens)

for an example thats about holiday release allocation for a shoe

also please note that HOH 34th street only has 250 pair

i think this is because they have a push of hare 7's for tomorrow(500 pairs) and are allocated a higher number for some up coming releases

so if your going to camp your better off going to flight 23..

the lowest allocation in the NY/NJ area is of course staten island per usual with 115 pairs

of course demand for an 11 is always high so it will move

but this limited GR stuff

go somewhere with that lie lol
 @vampire xtc  Are all the Flight 23 branches (NYC, Chicago, LV...) typically FCFS for releases?

Been collecting for years

This is my very first raffle

Live 3.5 hours away from closest FTL

Was working in the area today and will be back in the area on Saturday

So they only hv one Sz 11.5

Went to Fin Lin and they did their Raf on Monday

I'll b trying on line too but I'll find out tomorrow

Been collecting for years

This is my very first raffle

Live 3.5 hours away from closest FTL

Was working in the area today and will be back in the area on Saturday

So they only hv one Sz 11.5

Went to Fin Lin and they did their Raf on Monday

I'll b trying on line too but I'll find out tomorrow
Just as many options online as there is in your local mall.
Gotta be ready when they drop cause these sites will be hit hard Saturday morning.

A nice summer shoe, being as though I have the Jordan 11 "Breds" I'm just going to sit this one out on the lows, and pray plus put in work towards obtaining my beloved Jordan 1 "Chicago".
I'm honestly trying to pick these up in hopes I can trade for Chicagos (I refuse to ever pay resale for a preorder)... I have a VERY BAD feeling about Chicagos being absolute chaos but I'm sure someone will want to trade their Chicagos for a DS pair of these BRED lows AND a DS pair of Legend Blues (which I have kept for this reason). 

If I fail to pick up a pair of BREDs I guess I'm SOL

I entered 8 raffles in 4 different malls. I saw the list most of the sizes entered were 10.5 and 11 [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] hope my ticket will be drawn. I didnt see any 8.5 on the sheets today in my area.

Im a Kobe shoe collector but these will be the first Jordan's that I am really wanting to cop. I hope I can get them. I am in 4 raffles and got a couple more places to hit today before its all said and done. I def prefer the mids over the lows but still I have always wanted some Breds since I was young. Hopefully everyone that wants them can get em!

whew.. my total of tickets are now

3 Champs

2 FNL

3 FTL

2 DTLR

Hopefully I get "a pair"

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please:

Sizing

Infants/Toddlers = 2C-10C

Preschool = 10C-3Y

Boys/GS = 3.5Y-7Y

Does anyone know if these will be the size breakdown for this release?

i don't know why i feel like I'm going to win multiple raffles. Lows have always been good to me
I feel like that every time and don't always win 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom