Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Will they have textured Carbon Fiber?

I need more low cut shoes anyway

Last edited:
The coveted XIs are now exploited.  I am so so so on the lows, but am waiting for the CG XI lows.

Then the anger in this thread will hit levels none of us want to see

JB playing with cat's emotions, I remember all the rumors of the Black Cat's supposed to release early 2014 and never materializing into anything and ending in heartbreak.

JB playing with cat's emotions, I remember all the rumors of the Black Cat's supposed to release early 2014 and never materializing into anything and ending in heartbreak.

Same happened with lightning 4s last year (or the year before cant remember)

What does having the mids have to do with these.. Did people pass on concord lows because they had mids.. 
roll.gif
. I'll take a pair everyone continue to pass please and thanks

What does having the mids have to do with these.. Did people pass on concord lows because they had mids.. :rofl: . I'll take a pair everyone continue to pass please and thanks

Yes

A lot of people have several pairs of mids from the three previous retros. Mids have been retroed numerous times, and even OG's are still wearable.

Black and reds don't get dirty like Concords, so it's a bad comparison. Not to mention mids were just retroed two years ago, compared to four with the concords.

Last edited:
Yes

A lot of people have several pairs of mids from the three previous retros. Mids have been retroed numerous times, and even OG's are still wearable.

Black and reds don't get dirty like Concords, so it's a bad comparison. Not to mention mids were just retroed two years ago, compared to four with the concords.
but its a different shoe..

Def need....low cut, mad I slept on low concords, with all the BS floating arnd I can't seem to find a legit 8.5 at a great price so these will be had retail....

Pair with the red lining looks good on feet.  I thought it was going to be a dealbreaker.  These will likely replace my mids since I only wear my XIs during the summer.

Same happened with lightning 4s last year (or the year before cant remember)

Thunder 4's were rumored the past two years as well and the rumors are around this upcoming year as well. Almost as if we'll just be waiting and waiting until one day they hopefully rerelease :smh:

And the Mocha 3's.

I remember last year when a lot of people were waiting on the Katrina 3's to hit retail and instead we got the Infrared 23 3's (which I personally copped and like). But the levels of salt because there was a misinterpretation in the color code was unreal.

Thunder 4's were rumored the past two years as well and the rumors are around this upcoming year as well. Almost as if we'll just be waiting and waiting until one day they hopefully rerelease
mean.gif
Yeah but Thunder 4s already got rereleased on 2012 that's not that far from today so that's a different story than the Lightning 4s to me

Yeah but Thunder 4s already got rereleased on 2012 that's not that far from today so that's a different story than the Lightning 4s to me

You're right, I got my release dates mixed up. I thought they hadn't released since the Lightning's in 06' since I missed out on the Thunders and tend to forget about bad memories :lol:. But, who knows, maybe they will make a come back even after two year's. They are rumored along with OG Cement 4's and those released in 2012 as well. The year of the 5's was just last year and there's a variety of 5's rumored as well. It seems like Jordan knows that it can profit off of the lowered number Retro's and since they put away the 3's for the for see able future I'm guessing they are going to make a run with the 4's and 5's in remastered form bringing back the highly coveted colorways.

Back
Top Bottom