Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Yeah for the most part. But sometimes they do that whole re draft if people don't pick up.
So basically just show up and wait because they might sell them?
Sometimes the store will say "unclaimed pairs will be unavailable for FCFS purchases" because they'll try to re-raffle them out.  But have only seen that for limited or very hyped up releases like the DBs and Columbia 11s. Don't know what they have planned for this release.

Wat site do u guys use to get thru online? Any chance i can get thru on my mobile device on ftl, eastbay, champs etc? I know bots usually make sites crash!!
If I had to pick 1 site out of them all , to try n cop online, I'd try Champs. But..I'd have my phone on 1 site..my laptop on another..etc etc.
But Champs is the only site that I ever was able to even cart a popular J release from

If I had to pick 1 site out of them all , to try n cop online, I'd try Champs. But..I'd have my phone on 1 site..my laptop on another..etc etc.
But Champs is the only site that I ever was able to even cart a popular J release from
thnx, jus tryin to get a pair to rock n a pair to stock!!

Wat site do u guys use to get thru online? Any chance i can get thru on my mobile device on ftl, eastbay, champs etc? I know bots usually make sites crash!!
you know you can open multiple tabs on your laptop and have ALL the sites open at once? that helps a ton instead of trying 1 site per device.

you know you can open multiple tabs on your laptop and have ALL the sites open at once? that helps a ton instead of trying 1 site per device.
imma b on my phone tho, i wnt b by a,laptop unfortunately, jus was wondering if its worth a shot or shud i jus pay resale or hope a raffle winner doesn't pickup there pair??

imma b on my phone tho, i wnt b by a,laptop unfortunately, jus was wondering if its worth a shot or shud i jus pay resale or hope a raffle winner doesn't pickup there pair??
when it comes to retail vs resell, its always worth a shot at going for retail first. sure you may strike out at retail and have to pay resell...but hey, if you dont even try for retail at all then you just straight up lost from the get go ya know?

when it comes to retail vs resell, its always worth a shot at going for retail first. sure you may strike out at retail and have to pay resell...but hey, if you dont even try for retail at all then you just straight up lost from the get go ya know?
no doubt, thnx for ur help!!!

I did a last minute raffle run during my lunch hour on tuesday for 4 spots and got called for one. Considering how filled up that launch locator looks, I still dont think these will be an easy cop.  Have your page monitors set on the NBA store!

This is going to be an extremely difficult cop, but if history repeats itself, there will be quite a few to go around.

saw a Shiekh email in my junk folder but it was for their damn Memorial Day sale.

Heart skipper a beat for 2 seconds.

Finally got the call from FNL. Last hope, only place that does calls on Fridays here. Funny thing is they called at exact same time and day a week ago for my hares. #blessed

I've only won once EVER in a raffle before these last two weeks.

Keep hope alive NT fam...GL.

Just got another call... went 2/6 so im pretty pumped up right now.

elf-excited-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom