Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Are the mid top breds generally harder to get than the lows? I prefer the mids but am gonna get the lows.

In the philippines i heard you cant get the bred lows if you dont wear 11s.
This is true.  Some places require you to wear an 11 in order to be able to enter a raffle or purchase it.  They also make sure you either get your true size +/- 0.5.

Last edited:
An 11 + Memorial Day Weekend

Man these are getting ate up with the quickness

Best of luck to all yall eating this release

Won 2/4 raffles but just booked a last minute flight to Miami in the morning so hopefully they let my girl pick them up without my id.....wish they would just let raffle winners pickup Friday before closing
Call the store, talk to the manager, let him know u having ya girl pick up your winning ticket without your ID brotha.I don't want u gettin bad news from back home when u out in the MIA

Won my third raffle. This time it was Shiekh in The Galleria in Houston. You want a 10.5 it will be available after 1:00pm at Shiehk. I'm getting my pairs from HOH and Champs. All three raffles wins in the same mall.

Just received an email from Shiekh but it was my girl's size... 
eyes.gif
 lol

Has anyone received emails from shiekh in norcal? I entered an insane amount of times. I usually grab a couple for the homies. I won a cigar and champagne from it last year at the same store. So far nothing yet though. I can't imagine not getting at least one. Slow emails today?

Just got call from champs first colony. So if u put in a raffle there that call maybe coming. I'm 6 of 10 on the raffles. Needed 2 sizes & pairs for my fam who always strike out in their small town before anyone asks if im gonna buy them all.

missed out here in brisbane australia at footlocker :frown:

Lucky i have my mids but i would have really liked these too

Not sure i can pay resale on these

Just got the call foot action Fairfield ca. Stores in the bay waiting till the last moment To call.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom