Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

So with this pattern, how long before we see a space jam low?
Supposedly I heard rumors we were supposed to have a space jam low releasing this year as part of the Looney Tunes pack or something. I guess time will tell though.

That'd be crazy. I still have my 2009 pair DS but I'd cop the low in a heartbeat

What's the 11 behind the black/red lows? Looks like navy mesh with black smokey outsole and I see another pair wit the 45 on back... could be interesting!

Last edited:
I see the #45 in the back! Is that the concord that was supposed to release 3 years ago that was pulled back?

Last edited:
This is the only confirmed low for this year so far?
Citrus is GS right?
Might be grabbing those citrus in a sz14, rock em anyway

I've never been a fan of 11 lows but I really like these.
I wish JB would drop some 13 lows as well.

This is the only confirmed low for this year so far?
Citrus is GS right?
Might be grabbing those citrus in a sz14, rock em anyway

@j23app has a Georgetown 11 low listed for sometime in 6/15, so I'd say the Bred 11 low, Georgetown 11 low, and Citrus 11 low are all pretty much confirmed 11 low's for 2015 as of now.

On the subject of Mid vs Low, I would take both. The Mids look dope, especially during certain times of the year or with certain outfits and same goes for the lows even though they seem more like a predominantly spring/summer shoe :pimp:.

What's the 11 behind the black/red lows? Looks like navy mesh with black smokey outsole and I see another pair wit the 45 on back... could be interesting!

The shoes in the background have no connection to any 2015 releases. The photo was taken from a collectors table at a sneaker event in the early 2000s.

Just realized these drop around my Birthday.
I think I got the Concord low last year for that day.
I hope I get a low every year for that day.
But I saw someone mention 13 lows too this year. Is sneakerbardetroit the best RD LINK?
Any other good ones yall can put a dude up on would be appreciated
Most lows> The more popular Mids even

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom