Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

are u gloating about getting a pair for $60 over retail when they are going to be pretty obtainable at retail?

no i'm "gloating" at all

i dont like to line up for sneakers and hate dealing with children on a Saturday morning

if you live in europe they might be easy to get not in nyc

i would rather pay a little more and walk in and out of a store and then line up for hours before opening for a pair to pay box price

unfortunately if i want another pair i might have to line up like a jackass for a pair of basket ball shoes at 4 am in the morning and i hate "camping" for shoes

HE IS DEFINITELY NOT.. DUDE HAS BEEN BUYING SHOES EARLY SINCE LIKE 2005 PROBABLY BEFORE.. AND MOST USUALLY POSTS WHAT HE PAID.. JUST WHAT HE DOES. BTW IM NOT TEAMING UP.. IVE JUST BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP.
]

see he knows :D

Last edited:
aye yo I'm rethinking about these. seriously thinking about some '88 IIIs, I know I know I wanted to copp them in 2013.

decisions, decisions
3s, that's one of the few good CWs. these low s are buns, especially if you got mids already

no black red mids 11 on me, however im trying to find good prices for the '88s
its only been little more than 2 yrs and prices are bananas. they charging 2001 black cement prices like really.......

missed out on those cement lows last year,i'd go with these tho because i like red/black better. 1 purr plz sneaker gods

Yeah, not a fan of that red liner ... but it's not about what I want, it's about everyone else. Good luck to everyone that wants to get these.

I know everyone has their own opinions and I totally respect that, but that red liner makes the shoe look SO AWESOME on feet. I cannot wait for these , str8 fuego!

for 170 and the red liner, im passing. instead i might rock my ds 2010 infrareds :lol:

I usually don't wear my 11 Lows wit Shorts, So No one is gonna be seeing the Sock Liner ova Here!

Back
Top Bottom