Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Heard they lined up from 9 o'clock last night for these joints.
laugh.gif
Oh well.....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/s...F4774DB8-F4CD-484C-94DD-8FF097CFC602.jpg.html
I'm sorry but the dude in the 10's need to use that $170 to get some decent clothes. I love the sneaker game and all... but some people act like you can wear a nice pair shoes and then whatever kind of clothes you have on top doesn't really matter anymore l o l 
LOL. It's posts/responses like these that bring me back to the threads on release times... not to show how I was successful in practicing to buy sneakers.

Reps when I get them back.

Has anyone order a toddler and kids size in one order from NDC, and get cancelled?

Last edited:
Anyone know the deal with paypal on FNL saying gift card balance is $0.00? Just keep trying? I copped a pair earlier on EB but probably gonna give up at the end of this hour on the 2nd pair if FNL or NDC don't come thru for me

Anyone know the deal with paypal on FNL saying gift card balance is $0.00? Just keep trying? I copped a pair earlier on EB but probably gonna give up at the end of this hour on the 2nd pair if FNL or NDC don't come thru for me
i got the samething

Got the same thing. Don't do it. I've already been double charged. idiots they have over at that company.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but the dude in the 10's need to use that $170 to get some decent clothes. I love the sneaker game and all... but some people act like you can wear a nice pair shoes and then whatever kind of clothes you have on top doesn't really matter anymore l o l 

I say let people wear whatever the hell they want to wear.

Do you wear your freshest outfit and kicks to stand in line and cop shoes in the morning? If you do, thats just as lame as that dude in the stripe red/black pants

I say let people wear whatever the hell they want to wear.

Do you wear your freshest outfit and kicks to stand in line and cop shoes in the morning? If you do, thats just as lame as that dude in the stripe red/black pants
you know he does.

I go in chanclas and pijamas to buy shoes.

Back
Top Bottom