Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

Are these still anywhere in Vegas?
Probably not.  NTLV released unclaimed pairs at 12noon, but gave people who lined up at 6am wristbands  in order to come back and line up in order.  GS sold out quick starting at 10am, and they had about 30 unclaimed men's sizes, but there were about that many in line with wristbands at noon.

FNL stores only got 1 or 2 FSRs, and they were all raffled out.

HoH at Fashion Show Mall was FCFS and they were out after an hour.

Last edited:

I'm over J's, not even going for the Chicago 1's next week
And yet you're still posting in a jordan thread 
tongue.gif

I don't get it. If there's gonna be a line for unclaimed pairs anyway, why not just do FCFS and get it out of the way in the morning and proceed the rest of the day with business as usual?
a fcfs line and leftover line are two entirely different lines

I was cart robbed 4 times, 3 on FNL and 1 on FL...smh... made it all the way to the PayPal link then was bumped or hit the splash page....

Whoever need a size11 in San Diego should hit both fashion valley and UTC... I won 2 raffles but had to let them go...

Didn't get called for the raffle. Tried to get them at a mom n pop store they wanted $250.00 couldn't pull the trigger. Plus I bought the Hares last week. [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

app was clucth like 4 hours later 
roll.gif

all i know i got one so far and

going hard for raffles hopefully i will be online next weak just trying to feast on multi come sat for da chi's

Last edited:
app was clucth like 4 hours later :rofl:

all i know i got one so far and

going hard for raffles hopefully i will be online next weak just trying to feast on multi come sat for da chi's
The site was clutch 4 hours later. You're just using another method to access the same servers. If it's a mess on the server side, it's going to be a mess on any app, device, etc. Bots weren't doing so hot today either for the very same reasons.

Had no chance neither online nor raffles.

Anyone with an extra pair in size 12.  Appreciate it guys.

Reminder for those who ordered online, they may take an extra day to deliver due to the Memorial Day holiday on Monday. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

If anyone has an extra 7gs in NY let me know. Every time I tried to pay on fnl the splash page came on again. Smh

View media item 1546587
[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]128147[/emoji][emoji]128152[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]128150[/emoji][emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom