• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn it! I'm happy I won a pair, but its a half size smaller than my true size...Will I be alright? How the sizing on 11 lows? Sorry to ask..

Damn it! I'm happy I won a pair, but its a half size smaller than my true size...Will I be alright? How the sizing on 11 lows? Sorry to ask..
I've got the same problem. I know I will be throwing somebody here an 11.5 if its too snug. Got a 12 locked already from a cat here for a bit over retail in case it is too snug.

Cause you got the link that's why. Everyday you talk about NDC and how you get screwed over so...you know how to use the link yay or nay.? Help the man out and give him the link.

You act like I was talking bad about you or calling you out your name. You have the link, cause you grab shoes there, so.....

Can he have it?

wth are you talking about? there are no NDC links

i got screwed with NDC because it doesnt let me add to the cart so how do i have a link?

Thats what that user was asking? Like where do you go when you try to buy on NDC. He couldn't figure it out I guess because he was asking for the "NDC link"

I've never been on their site or I would have sent him the link to the shoe.

there is no link...

the only time you see the link is at 8am on twitter or on NDC

I just got my pair tonight and my cousin will be picking up my other pair from Footlocker. 

I will say these shoes look better in person than in the pics I have seen.

Back
Top Bottom