• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first post in here was "i'm in" my pair will be here wednesday 
smokin.gif

do i see house music or freestyle? @djaward  

Last edited:
My first post in here was "i'm in" my pair will be here wednesday :smokin  

do i see house music or freestyle? @djaward

Good eye. I was listening to Hashim - Al-Naafiysh (The Soul). Im working on a 80s and 90s Rap Mix and was listening to the different remixes of this track. I have the OG but thought one of the remixes might work better.

Originally Posted by djaward  
Good eye. I was listening to Hashim - Al-Naafiysh (The Soul). Im working on a 80s and 90s Rap Mix and was listening to the different remixes of this track. I have the OG but thought one of the remixes might work better.
  classic right there
smokin.gif
.  we use to break to that back in the day 
laugh.gif

I need these but the most i'm paying is $230, I'm not seeing these go any lower than $250 in my size. Wish i wasn't a 11.5, my cousin is a 8.5 and he always gets awesome prices.

Just got shipping Info From EB. I thought it was gonna get canceld since i checked out at 9:30 and had them in my cart for over a hour

Sorry…. 

Not a fan of this Custom…. 

Looks like you grabbed a Sharpie and just colored in the SNAKESKIN……..

Plus ….If it was to be a sweet Custom… you would have got rid of the Green snakeskin and cut a black snakeskin to give it that real custom looking feel….

instead…. it looks like you used one of these

Sorry…. 

Not a fan of this Custom…. View media item 928566

Looks like you grabbed a Sharpie and just colored in the SNAKESKIN……..

Plus ….If it was to be a sweet Custom… you would have got rid of the Green snakeskin and cut a black snakeskin to give it that real custom looking feel….

instead…. it looks like you used one of these

View media item 930254
Damn foreal?! I thought they were actually dope as ***** :smokin

Back
Top Bottom