• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These won't sit for 10 minutes especially after last Saturday. They're a consolation prize. A reseller target with the announced time/date. And another opportunity for Nike's website to have issues.

Yupp at least I got my concords coming. I passed on these at first but upon seeing all the pics, I feel in love.

Oh well, might go for the cement 11 lows

I'm actually glad this was rescheduled as I wasn't taking any chances missing out on the foams the morning they were released. Plus, I wasn't all the way sold on these. I actually was able to see them in person yesterday from a friend and they're actually pretty dope. I'll be trying online tomorrow, also. 

I have the Concords so if I miss out on this, I won't be too disappointed. 

Not going to lie wasn't paying attention the weekend these dropped but would not mind adding these to the collection.

Glad to see they are restocking them, but I don't know if this is a good thing for most since monday is a semi holiday.  Cinco de Mayo and all so I'm hoping most sneakerheads will be doing tequila shots at a mexican restaurant instead of checking ndc lol.  Hoping and praying it will be as easy as the yeezy restock on that friday..........

i feel bad for people who have to work in west coast. i have school at 3 pm, but im just gonna cut my last class to get these (have P.E last period, so aint gonna miss anything). definitely gonna be an easy cop for me. less west coast people to compete with.

yea i didnt expect this reaction. these are absolute trash. and i love the og snake skin from 2001
these to me are huge disappointment compared to these.. love my DS pair
one of my must haves right there 
smokin.gif

That's subjective to your location...

Which part? Verizon's data speeds or AT&T's? I'm in Baltimore and most people that I know that have Verizon always say how much it sucks in terms of data speed. On the flip-side, I have known of some folks that expect their phone to work just as fast as their computers.

Verizon 4G was da gawd when I was with them. Blistering.

really? people love these that much?

yea i didnt expect this reaction. these are absolute trash. and i love the og snake skin from 2001
If ur talking about me having a last shot at these them then yes. I like them better than the older snakeskins that's for sure
these to me are huge disappointment compared to these.. love my DS pair
Never liked these, not then and not now.

Nightshades though, just look better to me and my DS pair won't stay that way for long.

He stated that he has a pair that he does wear. I am not even mad that he has a pair on ice. To the dude who said these would fall apart...They are wearable. I just recently un-ds my pair with no issues. The only issue I could see happening is sole separation which is an easy fix.

Last edited:
Smart play JB. Instant sell out now. Those that couldn't get concord lows today will "settle" for these as consolation.

They were going to be instant sell out no matter what... JB didn't have to do anything really but release them.

Back
Top Bottom