• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same thing happened to me. Went on my phone because I thought it was my internet but phone went straight to the site but it was too late.

Pisssed off man lol
The links just froze for about a minute for me.  I wasn't even able to choose a size until until all of you had checked out lol.

Last edited:
can someone explain to me what i did wrong, i got em in my cart lightning quick tried to log onto ebates it was loading slow so i left it and went to press place my order (all my info including payment had already been saved), i hit submit and i got hit with a list of credit card errors, pressed ok and got taken to an empty cart :smh:

not sure if that had anything to do with ebates but you shouldve had your ebates nike link already opened before 6pm

Honestly, I'm not too keen on the ebates thing since the captcha thing + ebates tends to cause errors.  Another thing to check is if you have an adblock or scriptsafe plugin running on the browser

Had the aqua's on release day but couldn't checkout.....struck out today. Who knew GS would be such a hard cop!?
I found out on the Grey/pink 13 last year. That release was nuts. My girl finally found her a pair for a good price on the bay though.
There are like 3 GS releases a year that it seems like all chicks want, this is one of them and they aren't playing any games trying to get these.

I paid an obscene amount of resale to cop my girl a pair after the first ndc fail, I can only imagine resale is going up after today.

Same, I used to miss out on everything.  
Yea I went a almost a whole yr witout bein to cop on ndc with all the new atc services and bots but before that I was able to zoom rookie galaxies so it feels good to be able to cop from ndc again lol and they usually have the best price with free shipping

Last edited:
In line for 15 mins. Might be my first strike out in  a long time. They were in my cart on RD so this some BS lol.

I have to say as well, the aqua's will always cost more than these. Women tend go a bit more overboard than us when it comes to shoes.  Plus happy wife, happy life right?

just saw the tweet earlier on my feed, why did they release on a monday? was that a restock? or original release date?

First time in a long time I've struck out. These weren't for me anyways.

Still loving the captcha tho

There are like 3 GS releases a year that it seems like all chicks want, this is one of them and they aren't playing any games trying to get these.
I paid an obscene amount of resale to cop my girl a pair after the first ndc fail, I can only imagine resale is going up after today.
Yea, I couldn't believe what I was seein after that GS releases last year. People were asking $220 plus

Back
Top Bottom