Jordan Retro 11 Pantone Won eBay listing LC

Well i figure since seller has her username tag in the pictures and a receipt from hibbett sports, it should be authentic. I guess we'll find out on Thursday when the shoes come. It was originally set a a higher reserve price but she lowered it since I was the only bidder. 

Well i figure since seller has her username tag in the pictures and a receipt from hibbett sports, it should be authentic. I guess we'll find out on Thursday when the shoes come. It was originally set a a higher reserve price but she lowered it since I was the only bidder. 
looks like a guys hand in the pics

Why do you guys do this to yourselves.. 95% chance they will just ship the GM pairs even if they are showing you legit photos man. Pantones are running about $500 a pair..

Well you have 30 days to return it but with $20 restocking fee and you pay for shipping.

Why do you guys do this to yourselves.. 95% chance they will just ship the GM pairs even if they are showing you legit photos man. Pantones are running about $500 a pair..
I hate how the game works on eBay, but have always successfully got a refund if they end up being shady.eBay sometime even step in and pay for the shipping label if i insist its not my fault.

Exactly no one else bidding and the seller lowered the price for you. [emoji]128584[/emoji]

@allanlin  @80Swerv  @TIMMYBRIXXX

i honestly do not think price determines authenticity. That's like saying there will never be a good deal aka "steals" in the shoe game then. I'm sure you guys all have at least one good deal before. Do guys remember the thread i last made for the pantone 11s i bought for $420 that ended up being fake when they clearly stated "100 % authentic" on their eBay listing. So low price does not equate fake. I'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow, but i found some of his listings that didn't end up selling. Oh and btw this seller had a buy it now for this pair of pantones price at $545.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-034-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-6-03...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-11-0...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

It looks like this dude wears a size 12... so maybe he really needed to get rid of the size 10 i bought from him, who knows. We will find out tomorrow.

and beside... dude  is accepting returns so I'm not worry. 

If you do get the shoes, find they are suspect, and decide to return them to the sender, make sure you send back with Signature Confirmation. Buyers get cheap returning stuff, and forget to protect themselves on the return.

received it today, and i guess you guys were right dude did cheat me. Oh well time to return. Can anyone tell me if the shoe tree on these are suppose to be rougher in texture than the other 11s?

It looks fake to me... the patent leather cut doesn't look right. Tell me what you guys think cause i have not seen the real ones in person since none of my friends have them

Last edited:
The UPC Code on the pics he had is different with the one he sent me. There is an excess amount of patent leather that is still expose above the stitch steamed. Timmy Was right, people will take real pics and send fake shoes, gottra ****** watch our for those snakes. I'm a bit disappointed but I think i'll just pass on the pantones overall.  @TIMMYBRIXXX

Last edited:
i think youre right. plus from the lighting in the pics you showed that the fabric in the back doenst really seem to match a good as it should. the cut looks off. idk these are tough. i have only seen a pair up close on release day. wasnt even able to touch it. they look clean and i want them to be legit hahah sorry i couldnt help

i think youre right. plus from the lighting in the pics you showed that the fabric in the back doenst really seem to match a good as it should. the cut looks off. idk these are tough. i have only seen a pair up close on release day. wasnt even able to touch it. they look clean and i want them to be legit hahah sorry i couldnt help
I mean they look good from a far, its not like people go up to you and check if they're legit...I just don't like the fact i'm getting trick by people who states they are selling authentic goods when they're not. One thing from the last pair of fake pantone 11s that i bought and this one have in common is the box. The box will look like its been through hell and back, the ring on the shelving unit is not as smooth as the ones located on the (legend blue, bred, concord 11...) And the msrp price on the boxes are not tabbed and flexible. They are stick to the box and you cant remove it. 

Last edited:
I mean they look good from a far, its not like people go up to you and check if they're legit...I just don't like the fact i'm getting trick by people who states they are selling authentic goods when they're not. One thing from the last pair of fake pantone 11s that i bought and this one have in common is the box. The box will look like its been through hell and back, the ring on the shelving unit is not as smooth as the ones located on the (legend blue, bred, concord 11...) And the msrp price on the boxes are not tabbed and flexible. They are stick to the box and you cant remove it. 
View media item 1365137
View media item 1365138

View media item 1365139
These are the "fixed" pairs that are out now.. Refuse to pay that BS restocking fee because you are returning bc it is fake, not bc of a personal dislike or whatever..Item was not as described = you don't pay a restocking fee. Sorry it didn't work out..Just a word from the wise..Don't always think you will get a refund though..I've seen many peeps not get their $ back when making a questionable purchase willingly.. Bc we are not "official" and can't "technically" prove they are and Nike or JB don't do LCs..Just be carefully searching for half priced Jays man..That's literally like jumping in a pool of blood and deciding to go swimming with sharks.

Images from the bootleg factory :nerd:
View media item 1365437View media item 1365446

Last edited:
These are the "fixed" pairs that are out now.. Refuse to pay that BS restocking fee because you are returning bc it is fake, not bc of a personal dislike or whatever..Item was not as described = you don't pay a restocking fee. Sorry it didn't work out..Just a word from the wise..Don't always think you will get a refund though..I've seen many peeps not get their $ back when making a questionable purchase willingly.. Bc we are not "official" and can't "technically" prove they are and Nike or JB don't do LCs..Just be carefully searching for half priced Jays man..That's literally like jumping in a pool of blood and deciding to go swimming with sharks.

Images from the bootleg factory
nerd.gif
Yeah...Ive been luck on ebay several times in the last couple weeks. Bought a pair of fire red 5s for $100 and a pair of pacific blue 14s for $130. Both are 9/10 condition wise, but like you said there are tons of sharks out on eBay trying to get you. I end up filing for a return under "item is not as describe" because he send me a box with a different UPC code as the one in his pictures. But mainly because these shoes are nothing like the ones in his pictures. This guy even sent me a message like "i'm an honest seller trying to maintain good feedbacks that;s why i send you the shoes even if the winning bid was low lol. I am gonna give him the negative feedback he deserve and warn people to stay away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom