Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

Most seem to not like the draw, doesn't it weed out the dudes that just use to cart just for the fun of it tho? I haven't won a draw I've tried on yet either but then again I have no clue how to get through with Nike for new release Jordan's unless no one at all wants them.
You'll win this draw. These are uaf and will sit. Nike trying to hype these since last weeks failed. Although I loved and copped last weeks color way more than any others this year

You'll win this draw. These are uaf and will sit. Nike trying to hype these since last weeks failed. Although I loved and copped last weeks color way more than any others this year
I won't be in the draw, local raffle came through for me already. I'm still hoping to get last weeks release down the road. I personally wanted these first.

Thank you kindly! Was able to secure my size w/ease!! Appreciative for the oop

Happy they don't include VAT [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I won't be in the draw, local raffle came through for me already. I'm still hoping to get last weeks release down the road. I personally wanted these first.

Ss has last weeks. couple sizes left for 179 with a 20 dollar off code. No tax/shipping

Entered into 3 raffles, a champs, footlocker and Sheiks. Won on the Sheiks raffle. This will go great with my 49ers jersey.

Thank you kindly! Was able to secure my size w/ease!! Appreciative for the oop

Happy they don't include VAT [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
No worries [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I make it a habit to post links weekly, or whenever I get wind of product availability :wink:

Last edited:
thank you sir. now i dont hsave to step away from the party at 3am like usual
900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

What's the turnaround time from entering the draw and finding out if you won?
Whenever the store manager decides to call people. I received calls as early as 11am and calls as late as 10:30pm after store is closed.
i may be wrong,...but i suspect he is talking about the nike draw. thats the dumb thing about the draw....they should do the draw during the week. doing it at release time forces some people to double up without wanting to because they entered the draw but dont wanna risk striking out and not getting a pair so they order from a footsite too, and forcing others to miss out who take the risk and put all their eggs into their nike draw entries and not going for a safety pair on footsite.

ive had it happen to me.

but to answer homies question if he is indeed referring to the nike draw....its usually within the hour they charge/notify you. at least for me. i usually know i won or not before they even notify me because the charge for the shoes comes immediately and then notification comes later on.

Last edited:
i may be wrong,...but i suspect he is talking about the nike draw. thats the dumb thing about the draw....they should do the draw during the week. doing it at release time forces some people to double up without wanting to because they entered the draw but dont wanna risk striking out and not getting a pair so they order from a footsite too, and forcing others to miss out who take the risk and put all their eggs into their nike draw entries and not going for a safety pair on footsite.

ive had it happen to me.

but to answer homies question if he is indeed referring to the nike draw....its usually within the hour they charge/notify you. at least for me. i usually know i won or not before they even notify me because the charge for the shoes comes immediately and then notification comes later on.

I may have mistaken his question. My bad. But you're right. Pretty dumb to have a drawing day of release especially a GR where if you go to the mall in the afternoon you can easily get a pair than to wait to see if you're won the drawing.

Back
Top Bottom