Jordan Retro 12 "Alternate" (Gym Red) - July 2, 2016

eyes.gif
. Nah
Dallas boy...I rep blue. At some point I gotta call it with red sneakers too.

I predict pandemonium on this release. Nike let the gym red steam cool off a bit but gym red on a 12 gon have everybody n they mama on these. Unless they put out flu numbers these gon b a tough cop

Last edited:
I'm good on these. Mens sized Melos would be more appreciated. The 04 look with the chrome eyelets.

Just how many 12's is Nike doing this year.  Have to be around 10 or more colorways half way through the year.

This is 1st I've heard of them being considered an "alternate" in that link. Makes sense though.. Bring em on. :D

We get it 
:nerd:

that damn red is just... unattractive... eyelets aren't helpin. those needed to be silver or gold

I just call them the-kamikazes
Reminds me of the Japan flag
I don't know
I think I'll cop I like them
Def not flu game material tho lol
I mean that is what they are based on design wise as far as the stitching goes but still.
think I'll pass...
I'll see a bunch of on feet then regret most likely tho

I mean that is what they are based on design wise as far as the stitching goes but still.
think I'll pass...

Picture them with a throwback white and red MJ jersey
With the red and white Cincinnati hat
That outfit is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

think I'll pass...

Picture them with a throwback white and red MJ jersey
With the red and white Cincinnati hat
That outfit is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
problem tho. red on the shoes is way darker than those

KAMIKAZE 12s [emoji]133663158773[/emoji][emoji]128745[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji]

Hell yea I **** with that name

Back
Top Bottom