Jordan Retro 12 "Wool" - Fall 2016

Hello has anybody who received backorder notification from this or any previous retro Jordan purchases eventually received their shoes? OR do the orders eventually get cancelled? I received a backorder notification and I'm worried that I will not receive the shoes.

Got my wools in. They seemed more rougher/textured than I thought they would be. I'm curious what you guys thought? Right now I prefer the Nylon to the Wool. Before I got either I preferred the Wool.

Last edited:
I love this colorway. Have yet to see anyone in ny where these. Must of beeen limited. Personally these out shine the nylon"water proof" colorway and the masters. Cause they jacked up the shoe with the white sole. The wool looks nice in the right lighting like in that video they look dope and the sole is dark which compliments the shoe. On a side note I'm looking at all these on feet videos and they making the wools look like garbage. I'm not sure if its the tight joggers or just the long white tube socks with shorts or just a crappy lace job smh.

Last edited:
i got my pair of wools directly from nike does anyone know what this sticker is or means it was inside the box

never saw this inside a nike/jordan box
I got that too:

I'm really surprised with how classy these look. I didn't think wool was a good idea at first, but these look amazing in hand. Love the colour combination and material haha.

These dropped in Europe today and were an easy pick up from NDC. Still instock too, but at £165. Way too much for me, and they were excluded from my 20% code.

I saw them in person this morning... not bad but... not feeling this overall. Easy cop but i'll waiting for the blk ovo

I love this colorway. Have yet to see anyone in ny where these. Must of beeen limited. Personally these out shine the nylon"water proof" colorway and the masters. Cause they jacked up the shoe with the white sole. The wool looks nice in the right lighting like in that video they look dope and the sole is dark which compliments the shoe. On a side note I'm looking at all these on feet videos and they making the wools look like garbage. I'm not sure if its the tight joggers or just the long white tube socks with shorts or just a crappy lace job smh.
I think everyone is waiting for peacoat weather.

Back
Top Bottom