Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Got one pair today and will be getting anothet pair real soon. These are going to look great next to the home colorway and the rays.

I can't wait to receive my home [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

My pair just arrived at my friend's place. Looks awesome!
Lawd 
smokin.gif
 china can have my away's 
laugh.gif

Smh. Happened to me from NDC last while them had GETFIT promo 20% off. 1 box looks teeerrrrribbblle. Literally threw it away

My NT fam beware, it looks like there are fake homes being sold because there is a youtube video with the home color and it gives a link to buy them and they have 11.5 and 12.5 from what people are saying they didn't sale those sizes

View media item 1787618
Broke mine out today. They look so dope on foot. I actually like the stiffer leather, it'll hold up really well. My 05 flints creased after one wear. These also fit a half size smaller than other 13s

I haven't tried them on but I hope it's not the case because I always have to go half a size smaller on the 13's.

Negotiated with an eBay seller. The last few auctions in my size (12) have gone for under 240 on ebay. I should have waited a few more days haha.
Notma bad proce at all. Whats $10 less really, nice pickup. Cant wait for both my Home/Aways to get here, havnt been this excited for a long time

Back
Top Bottom