Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

My HoH and FNL just confirmed they are not getting them. That leave champs (call tuesday) and DTLR & JJ
mean.gif

Just got a $275 dollar pre order from my local facebook group.  I know the guy so it's all good, he said he was charging $300-$350 for everyone else but gave me the love price. 

I definitely recommend checking out your local Buying and Selling Sneakers Facebook groups... I've found so many deals that way.  Also whenever I miss out on a release.  I wait a week or two and hypebeats are offing their pairs for $30-$50 under retail after they've stunted with them on social media. lol  It's like they wear them one or two times, and then sell them lol.  

I rarely ever pay over retail, but this release I really wanted, and I didn't feel like scrambling for a pair, so I just went this pre-order route. 

mean.gif
 Geezzzzus 

Get'em!
was that directed to me? if so, it was worth it to secure my pair, now I dont have to even think about it anymore.  It saves me the hassle. Not many stores in my area are getting these. 

Perhaps i misunderstood tho

Last edited:
Only stores getting them around me are DTLR's, which are usually rigged raffles.. Both of my local HOH's said they aren't getting them

These are very nice. I want to cop, but Flight 23 NYC is going to be a zoo. I don't know if they did the raffle yet. What's allocation looking like? I imagine these will be very limited.

HOH in downtown summerlyn in LV told me they aren't sure if they are getting them too. They said to call Tuesday the earliest to see becasue if they were getting them they would have get then shipments by now.

waiting on nike to upload these NDC pics to stop this "it has 3m" "no 3m" debate that's going on everywhere right now lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom