Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

Ppl gone sleep on these but pay 1K plus for ovo n yeezy boring as smh
whoever is paying 1k for either of those (more so the ovos) is getting finessed.......HARDDDDDD. you could probably get ovos in the 400-500 range 
laugh.gif

i can't tell you for sure, it's my first order from this site
i pre ordered 1 for me and one for my friend...
he said he will ship the shoes on monday...

Seems like one of those sites that takes your money then tries to cop sneakers by camping or such and if they can't get they just refund your $.

Well Looky what we have here! Melo PE 13's

Looks like JB will be doing the same thing with the 13's like they did with 1's last year

No store in Miami besides Unknwn has tweeted about getting these. I may be getting a little scared.

So does that mean there is a Westbrook and griffin 13 coming because I'm here for this

I hope so cause a white and true blue 13 would be hella nice... The can't really do red for the clippers.... And and if they do an okc colorway with the suede orange and the blue where the 3m is located my be nice.... They shouldn't let Westbrook pic the colorway God knows his infrared and forest green 1's last year were hideous

Well Looky what we have here! Melo PE 13's

Looks like JB will be doing the same thing with the 13's like they did with 1's last year
Not sure how that photo is an indication of them releasing. Those PE's , like the cp3 PE's , existed for quite some time now.

Hopefully those Melos don't release. I would hate to go through a thread where everyone just complains about the logo.

JUST GOT THE SHIEKH EMAIL FROM FIRST COLONY OUT HERE IN H-TOWN...#SOLID. HOLLA...

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom