3 pairs
2 pairs

geez I just want one pair
laugh.gif
THIS!!!!

wow just got thru for a size 9 on snkrs

Last edited:
**** this im giving up my spot on NDC. 
As for the app, **** it, if it goes through, it goes through.

back to bed for me...

Do you have to stay on the snkrs app while its trying to cart for you or ca u still use ur device?

opened a new IE window at 10:30 and got my size 12. Had snkrs and firefox open since 10am and nothing. Glad I copped though. Love these colors. Gonna be looking fly with some nice denim. Something suspect with the line system at nike....

I'm surprise resale is only $100 over retail...

Might have to scoop them up down the line before CP3 wins a ring. Doubling up on the Aquas so these were an easy pass
Doubling up on aquas makes no sense seeing as the paint will chip, stocking 8's is just a bad idea. I got three pairs of aquas and it was a terrible idea.

13's last forever my Og breds is still wearable.

Got to the front of the line on Ru... webpage timesout. I think this is a sign I need to retire. Haven't got a good release all year and it's getting to difficult to cop anything. It's been nice fellas!

wow I just got through on NDC desktop with a size 12. waited in line for 50 minutes. ATCed em to cart immediately. Last shoe I got on desktop was the concord 11 lows :rofl:. so hyped to get these. ive wanted em for years ever since I saw CP3 wear em

Back
Top Bottom