Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

got thru with the app on my ipad, even tho i was on NDC first with my android phone. first time using the app. disappointing that apple users seem to have an advantage over everyone else
Tim Cook is on the Board of Directors at nike.... So that should tell you that apple is always going to be nike go to OS

How do 13s usually fit for you guys? Or how does this specific CP color way fit (for those of you who already got a pair and tried it on)? I'm assuming TTS is the way to go?

carted an 11 manually, tried to give it to someone but when I logged in it never showed up in their cart, weird.

I have had to create several accounts because this eventually happens to all of them. Very frustrating.

Just do a guest checkout fam. I NEVER get that error anymore. Just no order history on their site but does it really matter as long as you get the shoes?

These bots cookin mayyn 
mean.gif

carted an 11 manually, tried to give it to someone but when I logged in it never showed up in their cart, weird.
THIS. Had the same thing happen to me. Logged in and empty cart. Logged out and they were there again

Last edited:

i did that with my gf's account, had to go back and kept doing it, eventually i just added random clothes and went to cart then it showed up. I had to remove the clothes. Cart link was buggin out

Back
Top Bottom