Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

yo this wait is just stupid. 2 1/2 hrs on the app.... got my phone hostage.

Does anyone know for sure if SHOE PALACE and RUVILLA are sold out?

I've tried to add my size on RUVILLA but the jumpman logo keeps loading in red.

still in line on NDC though
laugh.gif
looks like people who carted have gave up

Hearing all these wait times. Odd. Never got a tweet from Nike. I was at a conference, just went to lunch, went to nikestore twitter, clink link, saw my size and clicked add to cart and shoes went straight to cart. Entire process roughly a minute. I am more concerned about why I didn't get the tweet notification text

just checked out another size 8 on NDC

Hearing all these wait times. Odd. Never got a tweet from Nike. I was at a conference, just went to lunch, went to nikestore twitter, clink link, saw my size and clicked add to cart and shoes went straight to cart. Entire process roughly a minute. I am more concerned about why I didn't get the tweet notification text

View media item 1778545

Now I just need the "china" exclusives, any chance well these for a release here in the states?

no chance i thought or read somewhere.
the real question is, if i know someone in china, whats the best way for him to buy?

also , just playing with ndc and it loosk like there are plenty of 10.5 and no more 10 and 11. so either not many people are 10.5 or they made alot more.

Last edited:
the real question is, if i know someone in china, whats the best way for him to buy?
Wouldn't know what to tell you either, I never bought from ppl in china, but I'd be worried bout getting some fakes, maybe I'm just naive tho

Wouldn't know what to tell you either, I never bought from ppl in china, but I'd be worried bout getting some fakes, maybe I'm just naive tho

i meant i know people in china. but they would like to be fed step by step instructions on how to buy if they were to help me.
havent seen a link here for them yet

2/2 on Nike after a 2 hours wait. one for the homie and one to trade for my size... not a bad morning.

Woke up super late with a hangover and thought I missed out on these.

Opened the SNKRS app and got them after pending for 2 hours +.

Back
Top Bottom