Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

I ate good 
pimp.gif

Hey guys hope y'all were able to eat. I got through on the SNKRs app and it only took me 15 minutes. Hopefully nothing funky happens with my order

Rep said the shoes sold out in the 1st 45mins of the release

Did I just read posting pics of more then 3 pairs of Shoes hints reselling and is not Allowed NT???

Just wanna make sure
I Don't wanna post any pics of me eating a 7 course meal of Jordan's and get in trouble

Last edited:
Rep said the shoes sold out in the 1st 45mins of the release

Did I just read posting pics of more then 3 pairs of Shoes hints reselling and is not Allowed NT???

Just wanna make sure
I Don't wanna post any pics of me eating a 7 course meal of Jordan's and get in trouble

Do your thing man.

Post away

Nike/JB really screwed Canada over with this release :smh:. I was all excited that Canada finally got their own Nike site, figured we'd have a shot at getting some of the more limited releases finally. No such luck though, barely anything on there :smh:

Do your thing man.

Post away
No way Jose!

Text n Gifs

[emoji]128541[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Also to Break the myth
No you can not call back NDC after you place Snkrs order and add your Disco Code

The System for Snkrs won't allow the code to be input by the CS Rep FYI

Last edited:
Today made me feel like we might have a shot of eat when the DB 13's come out this month through the app . I hope so .

Finally got home and got to check these out in person. JB really texturized the midsoles and I'm pleased.

As for fit... I'm a person that goes down a 1/2 size in 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 12s, 13s.... these fit to me the same as the most recent black toe 13s. i ordered a 9.5 from nike and purchased a 9 locally since i wasn't sure about the fit. They actually offered to let me try on the 9 in store which made me very happy.

View media item 1778843

Last edited:
Finally got home and got to check these out in person. JB really texturized the midsoles and I'm pleased.

As for fit... I'm a person that goes down a 1/2 size in 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 12s, 13s.... these fit to me the same as the most recent black toe 13s. i ordered a 9.5 from nike and purchased a 9 locally since i wasn't sure about the fit. They actually offered to let me try on the 9 in store which made me very happy.
So the 9 fits perfect? Funny you size down in all the same numbers I do (except 7s) I ordered a size 11 and wasnt sure how it would fit but after reading this I'm thinking I should be good

chemistry chemistry they feel fine to me. i tried them on a few minutes ago and was happy. i may try on the 9.5 to see the differences to be honest but if i only had a 9, id be just happy.

I'm glad i decided to pick these up after all.. gonna be an expensive month 
tired.gif

the lack of 3m doesn't bother me, but imagine if these had it 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

View media item 1778843

How bout that ppl actually trying on jordans on rd in the store..... I wonder if you know who is aware of this development

Back
Top Bottom