Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

This release was way weird and too easy.
Goes to show.
************* pay 5K for the unreleased pair, but won't pay $200 when they actually release. Hype beast errrrrrrrrrwhere

Goes to show.
************* pay 5K for the unreleased pair, but won't pay $200 when they actually release. Hype beast errrrrrrrrrwhere

People waiting on yeezys..and DB 13s.

Goes to show.

QFT.

I don't really mess with Jordan's like that any more, but when I saw these were dropping I had to hop on.

Always loved his PEs.

Need to hunt the China exclusive down now.

glad i didn't bite the bullet and buy early and happy i paid retail

not may people at the store i got a call for the raffle on

heard flight23 was a zoo
anyone have pics ?

i was gonna try and get another pair to flip

thank goodness i came to my senses

Last edited:
Didn't even wake up to try

Seems like these were easy and everyone ate, good to see

Congrats guys
Not limited, all though opinions may vary.
the hype is BS here.

But when my little brother cops on a crappy phone and hotel wifi at 9:47 AM its an easy cop.

that jimmy jazz stock list is a great example of the propaganda spewed here to hype releases that are not hard to get...........
my .02
But the crappy phone puts him in front of the line and leaves the desktop users in the back.

SNKRS time and time again has shown to be more effective than NDC. I'm not sure if it has been shown to give priority over desktop. (I think it has by Solemartyr). This being my 18th SNKRS purchase, I can tell you with certainty that any wait for the "got 'em" message longer than 15-20 min is highly unusual. I haven't seen strangeness like this since the Bred 11 Low release. And we all know what happened after that!

These are DEF not limited. Stores near me that rarely get any limited stuff got them, just sitting on the shelve.

These are DEF not limited. Stores near me that rarely get any limited stuff got them, just sitting on the shelve.

Which stores? These are def limited but with weird allocations. Seems like Nike blessed the urban accounts with these.

i bet a lot of people dont know they are in the stores... i mean how often do you go to the store to buy a newly released jordan retro ?

if this drop was online only itd all be sold out

Back
Top Bottom