Jordan Retro 13 CP PE - 11/7

let me break it down for you

TAG TOO BIG ON CP3

smh read the post , you guys love to not read
mean.gif
Nvm I see it now 
laugh.gif
 flew over my head with the other stuff you posted so I didn't remember.

Nvm I see it now :lol:  flew over my head with the other stuff you posted so I didn't remember.
yea sorry fam , its easy to miss posts ... its nothing im flaming about and didnt suprise me just was a little disappointing. i called nike and let em know how i feel and asked is there anything they can do for my next purchase and i got a coupon out of it so i couldnt care less now :lol:

For all my Bay Area heads, check your local shoe palaces. They got a late shipment in last night.

Looking forward to pics :pimp:

What kind of display case do you have?

I'm a sucker for jb/Nike display cases.

Here's a pic of it when I first got it, just tossed some shoes in it to see how they'd fit:

View media item 1785079

Once I move into my new place I'll shoot pics of it decked out.

I also have an awesome Nike locker - about rib high and it's on wheels.

I don't have pics of that but I'll PM you when I get it out of storage.

Looking forward to pics
pimp.gif

What kind of display case do you have?

I'm a sucker for jb/Nike display cases.

Here's a pic of it when I first got it, just tossed some shoes in it to see how they'd fit:

Once I move into my new place I'll shoot pics of it decked out.

I also have an awesome Nike locker - about rib high and it's on wheels.

I don't have pics of that but I'll PM you when I get it out of storage.
yo that case is fire bro. where did you find it and for how much if you dont mind me asking? i been wanting a display case for some of my heat but never saw anything that caught my eye.

View media item 1785177
babyjs23 babyjs23 yeah that does look similar to mine.

Here's the first photo I took trying to figure out if toys and shoes were a good mix in the thing lol.

I got both of my Nike display cases off of jobs that my crews did (junk removal).

They held them to the side for me since they knew I would love them.

bwood056 bwood056 :wow: I would love to add that display to my collection of display. Yours makes mine look like a sunglass case :lol:. If I had that, I would put most of my 1's in it since I wear them often, being that all my OG 13's were stolen.

The shoes and the toys combo looks good, IMO.

Last edited:
bwood056 bwood056 :wow: I would love to add that display to my collection of display. Yours makes mine look like a sunglass case :lol:. If I had that, I would put most of my 1's in it since I wear them often, being that all my OG 13's were stolen.

The shoes and the toys combo looks good, IMO.

Yeah I was toying with the idea some of my 1s in there too..

I'm still designing my shoe room on how I want it set up.

Less is more IMO.

We shall see.

If I ever get rid of it for some odd reason - you'll be the first to know.

was boutta lock down another pair for $265 shipped , the seller flaked saying they sold local... i think he realized that was a bad deal for him :lol:

The leather on these is so cheap feeling. Unfortunate too since I like XIII's but alas they will be sent back.

I think I'm going to get these over the aqua 8's.. Are these still in stores? Also, I see them on ebay for reasonable prices. Just need a size 11 lol

I think I'm going to get these over the aqua 8's.. Are these still in stores? Also, I see them on ebay for reasonable prices. Just need a size 11 lol
Check your nearest DTLR, they're sitting at mine. Don't know how many sizes are left though

Back
Top Bottom