Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
These are pure fire, I hope everyone sleeps on these like it seems they will.  Still remember seeing these in that pic with tinker when I was in middle school.  It was in a slam magazine dedicated to Jordan.  Still have that mag back at my Moms crib.

That White Bottom Pods on the sole Doe!

smokin.gif

REPOST

Shiekh Codes

SoCali

Cerritos Los Cerritos Center 0F844EEDFC
Crenshaw Plaza fcfdaae3b2
Culver City F5FA82EF81
Downey Stonewood Mall faf96f3512
Escondido 82C688C75A
Glendale Galleria E166CBDD3C
Lakewood Mall FD6BB0365E
Long Beach 9D72CF6285
Montclair Plaza 063a9f2689
National City Plaza Bonita 2AA4EDE2D4
Riverside Tyler Mall 30491773eb
San Bernadino Inland Center 43a6c65ea3
San Diego Fashion Valley 2F29025508
San Diego Mission Valley A7700B6560
Santa Ana Main Place 673264a693
West Covina WSF f0335304b9

REPOST

Shiekh Codes

SoCali

Cerritos Los Cerritos Center 0F844EEDFC
Crenshaw Plaza fcfdaae3b2
Culver City F5FA82EF81
Downey Stonewood Mall faf96f3512
Escondido 82C688C75A
Glendale Galleria E166CBDD3C
Lakewood Mall FD6BB0365E
Long Beach 9D72CF6285
Montclair Plaza 063a9f2689
National City Plaza Bonita 2AA4EDE2D4
Riverside Tyler Mall 30491773eb
San Bernadino Inland Center 43a6c65ea3
San Diego Fashion Valley 2F29025508
San Diego Mission Valley A7700B6560
Santa Ana Main Place 673264a693
West Covina WSF f0335304b9
this guy is the real mvp! thanks!

btw you got the code for shiekh in topanga mall?

Last edited:
dont really mind the price hike nike is doing every year. sooner or later resellers cant sell a dollar over retail

You're definition of OG is a lot different then mine. Grey toes 1st hit in 05, and I dont consider samples as OG colorways. To me Black toes, White/Red, Flints, Playoffs, and Black/Red's are the Og colorways
how about the grey toes? is it really an OG colorway if it was only released in china? technically both grey toes and red pods are new colorways to us. sample or not. i think any colorway created back then released or not is OG. right?

how about the grey toes? is it really an OG colorway if it was only released in china? technically both grey toes and red pods are new colorways to us. sample or not. i think any colorway created back then released or not is OG. right?
OG sample cw, but a OG cw all the same.

Last edited:

To me if I couldnt go into a store and buy it on 97 or 98 then its not an OG Colorway

this guy is the real mvp! thanks!

btw you got the code for shiekh in topanga mall?
Working on it...

In the mean time:

Carlsbad Camino Real Plaza 23cbefb951

Redondo Beach Galleria at South Bay f79c2daa8e

Torrance Del Amo Fashion Mall 2af7e220b0

Last edited:
DONT WANT THESE AND I PUT IN A RAFFLE TICKET THINKING IT WAS FOR THE LEGEND BLUES LOL.. I MAY NOT EVEN CLAIM THEM.. RESELL LOOKS POINTLESS

Just walked into the mall and got a ticket for these...size 14. They told me not alot of people picked up tickets for big sizes.

YES!! 

Just walked into the mall and got a ticket for these...size 14. They told me not alot of people picked up tickets for big sizes.

YES!! 

I did that at hoh he asked size? I said 14? then I asked do you even get 14s? he replied if we did. its automatically yours.

:smokin lol :

Didnt put in much work for these red pods today since they weren't a necessity for me even though I do like them. Plus this weather and traffic is bunz in NJ right now. Only 4 tickets at my local mall for me. For some reason the champs stopped their raffles at 5pm???? Very strange.

FTL here stops at 6 so im not surprised. Im tempted to go in a 2nd go round and collect raffles from the same store and use a different number like my work line. lol. I highly doubt they will notice. that's 5 extra tickets in my pocket. :lol:

Last edited:
I was able to get the black and red 11s and I'm going to keep the grey toes I have. I think that's enough for a Christmas gift. Good luck to all of you trying to get your red pods.

Just picked up raffle tickets at HOH, Champs and Footaction. If I don't get called then I won't even try to get them online lol.

I really want these but unfortunately I will be out of the country when they release. 13's are so comfortable. I'm usually a 10 on all J's but with the 13's I always gotta go down half a size. Anybody else run into this problem? I'm willing to trade Black Infrared 6's for these 13's. 
Someone will make that trade with you, but you're gonna have to do it locally. There's no trading outside the buy/sell section of the forum and you don't have the post requirements to make a listing. Try craigslist or one of your local FB groups.

Back
Top Bottom