Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
just checked out with a sz 12 on NDC. Had 2 browser windows open. 1 in Chrome and the other was a private firefox window. The firefox grabbed the pair first. I just closed the chrome window and it was still spinning. 

tried ordering with 2 different card and paypal on fnl and something is up with the damn site. they charge and refund my cards. wtf fnl just take my money and give me my shoes

this is true.
i got thru for GS but no Men's yet. Cancelled the GS order. Using rewards on them white kicks next week lol...
Thankfully got through on ndc with another tab, oddly the page I had open with the countdown never carted.
For those that checked out on FNL, did you have to get around the SPA page?

Ya no lie I've never had these issues on NDC until recently.  As long as I was fast right at countdown I almost never struck out.  Now this is like the 3rd time I got stuck waiting in line.    At this point when it's taken over 15 mins for me then it's beat.  Sucks cause NDC was an instacop for me.

Thankfully got through on ndc with another tab, oddly the page I had open with the countdown never carted.
I remember getting the SPA page last night around midnight, but I was able to check out with no issues.

LUCKY lol

Im still waiting on a 12.5 on ndc. True spit!

Why isn't my size 10 adding to cart. This is some bs. I know nobody wants this dam shoe

If you strike out on this release, don't even try the 11's 
roll.gif

Copped two pairs on NDC, didn't get to put in the code for free 2 day s/h but i'mma call and have them update it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom