Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
lol why thank you. i collect samples no matter the size. i've had these since 2001.

always wanted to find the sz9 black/red sample pair. only time seeing it was in the slam magazine back in the day, but I'm sure another collector has them
:wink: dope collection

Oh okay I thought you meant in terms of how the colors were on the shoes
If I didn't get the recent retros, these black/reds would be a robocop for me no doubt. Considering the xiii are my favorite, I wouldn't be surpirsed if I change my mind near rd. :lol:

Last edited:
...are you sure the toe pod is black and not red too?
They look ok but i rather want mj's 13 low PE (all black with little white/red on outsoles)
yeah the photo shop is not finished needs red on the toe then that is what they look like when they release in dec. (info via jcuk23)

yeah the photo shop is not finished needs red on the toe then that is what they look like when they release in dec. (info via jcuk23)
so kinda like this?

Like i said if scotchlite(3m) is on these..

Last edited:
No like this. Shout to @jc23 & @crepsource for helping on this. Instagram - @sneakerheaduk

Decemeber 13th
pimp.gif

UPDATE 7/1: Sole Collector can confirm a release date for the 'Barons' Air Jordan 13 Retro. The new iridescent patent version of the shoe will be available for $170 on Saturday, October 25. Sizing runs down to infant.

10/25/14 Air Jordan 13 Retro
414571-115 White/Black-Grey-Teal
$170.00 - Men's
$120.00 - Gradeschool
$75.00 - Preschool
$55.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Info Via SC

View media item 1056100

UPDATE 7/1: Sole Collector can confirm a release date for the 'Barons' Air Jordan 13 Retro. The new iridescent patent version of the shoe will be available for $170 on Saturday, October 25. Sizing runs down to infant.

10/25/14 Air Jordan 13 Retro

414571-115 White/Black-Grey-Teal

$170.00 - Men's

$120.00 - Gradeschool

$75.00 - Preschool

$55.00 - Toddler

$45.00 - Infant

Info Via SC
Man they need to step they game up we've known the RD for awhile :lol: but thanks for posting anyways

Man they need to step they game up we've known the RD for awhile
laugh.gif
but thanks for posting anyways
Agreed and no problem, mainly posted that because of the size runs. Looking pretty good right now for those who really want these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom