Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I wonder how eastbay already sold out of size 6.5 but yet I keep being able to grab these on nikestore

ndc was a 10 second waiting in line at 5am click, no picture captcha.
fnl was easy ONCE they actually put on site. no splash at all.

easy purchase, clicked for fun on footlocker and eastbay, those seem the same, "in other peoples carts"

fnl finally came up copped with ease. reward did not show discount after entering going to have to call the Philippines...

well damn 

I havent bought anything from NDC in so damn long 
roll.gif

they finally came through 
nthat.gif

Copped on NDC but, the constant creasing pics and 200 really made me hesitate.  If it wasn't a 13 not sure I would've pulled trigger.

Copped on NDC but, the constant creasing pics and 200 really made me hesitate.  If it wasn't a 13 not sure I would've pulled trigger.
I'm with you. I only buy 11 and 13's but in all honestly, this $200 price tag is a little rough. 

what's good about SP? they charge $20 more than retail yet people still buy from them while there are plenty of retail spots selling.

Copped from FNL. Would have loved to cop from NDC and use one of those codes. Anyone need a 10.5? About to let it go from NDC.

3M + 13= win win. Surprised these ain't selling out. I thought after XI's and 1's 13's are the fav, but whatever. More for me

fnl finally came up copped with ease. reward did not show discount after entering going to have to call the Philippines...

always happens to me. I dont even bother putting the WC in anymore. I just wait until i get the tracking, then call and get the refund to my cc. or a giftcard mailed if i used a gc to pay for them.

got the confirmation email

so sneaker shields or no

I live right down the street from the mall

got a big line for jimmy jazz

should take my IPad down there save them some time 

copped mines on NDC first time doing this i usually just buy whatever jordans from fnl in shop

but recently became a manager so my funds is legit

gonna cop every single jordan release,this 1 was a breeze didnt use a bot or anything

had to wait in line for roughly 4 min or so then speeded out to checkout and got confirmation email and will receive 10/8

i want the next 2 colorways of this shoe will it be just as easy as today? as long as i follow the countdown timer select my size i should be guaranteed the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom