Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Major props to the older heads . I am mid 30's and love these shoes like I did when I was growing up.

what's up!

new in this thread. 

was able to cop the 3m this morning on eastbay. not gonna lie im not 100% sold on them but it was available so whatever i figured i'll decide if i really want them or not when i have the shoes. anyone here knows how much are the pods gonna be? if they're at least gonna be $30 cheaper than the 3ms i'll just go for them.

So pissed off. Nike cancelled my order! I had a chance to cop in store that arvo but didn't cos I knew these were coming. First time cancelled, ****! I need these to complete the 13's

I have been hooked since I was a kid I'm 34 now with a wife and 3 kids and I got them all hooked just as bad as me. I no longer own any OG pairs cause a little over three years ago I sold off all of my worn and DS OG and early Retros to put the down payment on our home. At times I wish I still had them but I know it was the right thing to do.

I didn't get the 3m's but I will be getting the Baron and the Red pods for me and the Family and the black 6s on Black Friday also

Why they cancel

"Oversold"
First time ive had this. Had a horrible weekend and these were gonna be the thing that cheered me up. Now im just gonna go loose my **** in the crnr instead.. :smh: :rofl:

My boys gonna go check his store for me as they got them late. Prayin theres a 11.5.

Last edited:
"Oversold"
First time ive had this. Had a horrible weekend and these were gonna be the thing that cheered me up. Now im just gonna go loose my **** in the crnr instead.. :smh: :rofl:

:rofl: hold on. Hold on. How they oversold on these. They was up for a while and came back up again. WTL I can understand. Even the jeters but these. That's weird.

:rofl: hold on. Hold on. How they oversold on these. They was up for a while and came back up again. WTL I can understand. Even the jeters but these. That's weird.

And you know whats even weirder. They sent me free huaraches the week before just because the "love" me as per email I received from them out the blue. Weird isn't even close

Edit: My boy got last pair my size in store. Well that's a relief..

Last edited:
Copping both in stores and online is hard for me. At 50 years old, I just don't have it in me to get up real early and camp out anymore. Haven't done that since 05 or thereabouts. And, I refuse to pay more than retail or to pay anyone in a store off, so it comes down to the luck of the raffle. I've gotten lucky with some raffles this year but this past week with the 3Ms I struck out, 0 for 3.

And online, my internet connection is pretty slow. My speed is about 5 MBPS. And, I refuse to pay for any bots or hacks that put the shoe in your cart hours before they drop or "dial" your cart entry in for you, so what it boils down to is how much in-demand the shoes are. If demand is relatively lukewarm, like if they are going to sell out in a day, I can cop (which is what happened with the 3M 13s, got it online from Eastbay). But if they are one of those instant sellouts, I have no chance at all. I can sit there trying to enter my order all morning and all I get is "the shoes you want are in other people's carts" messages and stuff like that, until i finally get the "sold out" message.

So since none of my methods work very well, I do both ... make the rounds at the stores and enter raffles, and if that fails try online at 8AM EST. And if both fail, I just chalk it up to the game and move on.
I am 49. The game never gets old!

At 42 the game/hobby is really fun with my two sons. I was on the sideline for a while until they got older and interested in "shoegame". Discussing with them the history, OG colorways, industry, and performance is the best. Expensive, but the best. We cop 100% online. When all 3 of us want a pair we set up an e-camp with 3 laptops, ipad and phone. They come downstairs at 6:30 we have a strategy and get to clickin! No bots-No ATC service. We are usually successful on both GR and limited releases. When they start volunteering to do chores I know they have their eye on a release coming up! Wife seriously wants us to find a cheaper way to bond-:lol:

At 42 the game/hobby is really fun with my two sons. I was on the sideline for a while until they got older and interested in "shoegame". Discussing with them the history, OG colorways, industry, and performance is the best. Expensive, but the best. We cop 100% online. When all 3 of us want a pair we set up an e-camp with 3 laptops, ipad and phone. They come downstairs at 6:30 we have a strategy and get to clickin! No bots-No ATC service. We are usually successful on both GR and limited releases. When they start volunteering to do chores I know they have their eye on a release coming up! Wife seriously wants us to find a cheaper way to bond-
laugh.gif
What happens when One son grabs a pair on line but there other one misses out?

or When you get your pair but both of them miss out knowing how online camping is???

I

What happens when One son grabs a pair on line but there other one misses out?

or When you get your pair but both of them miss out knowing how online camping is???

I
Hasn't happened yet. We haven't struck out on any GRs. I know which limited pairs will be hard to cop 3 pairs of so it's determined who gets them ahead of time. i.e WTKDs and Shooting Stars Pack were favorites of my oldest so we all set up to cop for him. My youngest wanted powder blue 10's and the allstar/gumbo Lebron XI so we copped for him. We all wanted the XX9 TOs for the upcoming basketball season so we all copped. They have to be selective in what they "earn" (get)... and me? I get what I want because I'm the boss. We had a hard time getting an 11.5 XX9 TO for my oldest for whatever reason on RD. 2 hour check out on Eastbay and he was prepared to see OOS. When he thought he wouldn't get him he's not mad-better not be! Man go put on your WTKDs and be happy! You can try for the next colorway if your grades are right!!

Got a pair in store for the homie Saturday, flawless

Got home tonight and the online pair was on the porch.

Opened them up and they had glue all over the 3M(same as the 5labs).

Pulled out an old sock.

Pulled out the wd40.

Flawless
Point is, I was mad at first sight because my pair was busted but I remembered how the 40 worked on the 5lab so it mattered none

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom