Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
with all the different materials being used, there's like 4 shades of black and not one matches each other. :smh:

EDIT: Just remembered my old PS from early 00s of the red pod xiii's.

Looks so much better. (red outsole, suede midsole/liner/tongue) damn.

View media item 1195608

Man those would've been perfect :smh:. I was tryin to hold out hope that they would at least put suede on the midsole, but after those recent pics, I'm out…

2070b0a4_Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

with all the different materials being used, there's like 4 shades of black and not one matches each other.
mean.gif

EDIT: Just remembered my old PS from early 00s of the red pod xiii's.

Looks so much better. (red outsole, suede midsole/liner/tongue) damn.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

will cop grey toe's and the bred's. everything else gets the pass. breds are a future classic, give it time. even the venom's are starting to come around in people's eyes.

Doesn't "8" = orange, so black/orange?

On the color code list it is Orange...But in the sequence the 3rd number doesn't signify any color at all...In fact it just indicates the sequential number that a model similar to this one was created...The first two numbers are the only ones that indicate an actual color...That sequential 3rd number also includes unreleased samples and any possible wear test shoes...

So for this shoe:

0 = Black, Grey Tones etc...
0 = Black, Grey Tones etc...
8 = 8th version of the shoe Nike / JB created...

But keep in mind that Nike rarely get's this color code thing right anymore and even makes it seem like a completely random after thought in the whole design process on some releases...

Also it's definitely a GS model like liljza said since the actual product number is 439358...

GS XIII = 439358

Men's Standard XIII = 414571

Men's "Premium" XIII = 696298

So yeah a "Black / Black" whatever other accent color GS XIII

Last edited:
414574 a gs 13 code aswell ?

Yes, sometimes...GS size's for a men's colorway...439358 = GS only...

Like I said it's really all just an afterthought at this point...

Edit:
In the case of the XIII's I think they don't share a product code...I haven't actually seen any GS sizes in person yet though so maybe somebody who has access to a pair can shed some light...

Last edited:
THAT BLACK/RED PAIR IS ALSO SAMPLE PAIR FROM LIKE '98 AS WELL... I'M NOT SURE IF IT WAS IN THE FIRST ISSUE OF "KICKS" MAGAZINE BACK THEN, OR THE JORDAN TRIBUTE SPECIAL ISSUE THAT SLAM MAGAZINE MADE AFTER HE RETIRED IN '98, BUT THEY WERE DOING AN INTERVIEW WITH GENTRY HUMPHREY, AND IN ONE OF THE PICS IN THE ARTICLE, IN THE BACKGROUND THERE WERE A GALLERY OF SHOES THAT INCLUDED THE ORIGINAL TRUNNERS, AS WELL AS THIS BLACK/RED PAIR... I'M NOT SURE IF I STILL HAVE EITHER ISSUE, BUT I'LL GO DIGGIN' FOR 'EM, AND IF I FIND IT, I'LL POST PICS. ALL MY OG NT'ers OUT THERE, IF U STILL HAVE EITHER ISSUE, FEEL FREE TO POST PICS IF U FIND THEM BEFORE I DO,LOL. HOLLA...

CED B.
Yup, it came out in March of that year, well before we saw what the exact Playoff Away Breds would look like ...

If only they would've kept the toe black, I may have copped.
Didn't realize they're dropping next Saturday.
May the XIII's return!

Last edited:
I'd try to cop these 3Ms for sure if they were $170, I think they look pretty damn good. But at $185 they give me pause.

Will decide by Monday when it's time to make the raffle rounds at the mall.

Back
Top Bottom