Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Recursive_shades.gif

You're doing god's work with that one right there man

Gif game crazy.

Hello Jordan 13 lovers! My first post in the forum :smile:

I would just like to ask how do the retro 13 fit? I'm just new to the sneaker scene and I find the sizing a bit funny. I have the Jordan 14 retro at size US 9 and it's quite big for me. Then a Kobe 9 in US 9 and it's quite tight for me.
I'm US 9 on most of my shoe. I'll be ordering this online so no chance for me to fit them beforehand. Thanks in advance! :D

Hello Jordan 13 lovers! My first post in the forum
smile.gif

I would just like to ask how do the retro 13 fit? I'm just new to the sneaker scene and I find the sizing a bit funny. I have the Jordan 14 retro at size US 9 and it's quite big for me. Then a Kobe 9 in US 9 and it's quite tight for me.
I'm US 9 on most of my shoe. I'll be ordering this online so no chance for me to fit them beforehand. Thanks in advance!
happy.gif
If you naturally wear a size 9 for instance you can buy a size 8.5. I buy both size 9 and 8.5 but my natural size is 9. It will feel a lil roomy with your regular size and glove-like if you go .5 down.

Last edited:
Hello Jordan 13 lovers! My first post in the forum :smile:

I'm US 9 on most of my shoe. I'll be ordering this online so no chance for me to fit them beforehand. Thanks in advance! :D

If you naturally wear a size 9 for instance you can buy a size 8.5. I buy both size 9 and 8.5 but my natural size is 9. It will feel a lil roomy with your regular size and glove-like if you go .5 down.

Agreed BUT some xiiis to fit a little differently and its a little harder to size down. Like the latest black red color felt better in my true size but the white black reds from the same year were fine when I went down 1/2 size as usually.

Also, the original altitude xiiis were really true to size IMO. I went down to a size 9 instead of a 9.5 and they were a tragedy for some reason :smh:

Agreed BUT some xiiis to fit a little differently and its a little harder to size down. Like the latest black red color felt better in my true size but the white black reds from the same year were fine when I went down 1/2 size as usually.

Also, the original altitude xiiis were really true to size IMO. I went down to a size 9 instead of a 9.5 and they were a tragedy for some reason
mean.gif
Interesting!!! But my Dirty Breds feel perfect in 8.5. It feels like a glove to me. Also I wonder if your socks play a major role as I like thinner type socks.

Also, the original altitude xiiis were really true to size IMO. I went down to a size 9 instead of a 9.5 and they were a tragedy for some reason :smh:

Interesting!!! But my Dirty Breds feel perfect in 8.5. It feels like a glove to me. Also I wonder if your socks play a major role as I like thinner type socks.

I don't think its socks more than its probably the differences in our feet. A little wider or longer could make that difference for sure.

laugh.gif
I'm slender too. You should try the original altitudes and see how slender feet will help lol
For some reason I only like the 2013 version. Maybe if I did try the old ones it might be true to size like you said. Also I wear Melo M9 in size 8.5. I think my true size is a 8.75 if it existed..lol

:lol: I'm slender too. You should try the original altitudes and see how slender feet will help lol

For some reason I only like the 2013 version. Maybe if I did try the old ones it might be true to size like you said. Also I wear Melo M9 in size 8.5. I think my true size is a 8.75 if it existed..lol

:lol: I hear u dude. I'm a 9.5 and go down to a 9 in 1 - 7s and 12&13s.

I like both of the altitudes. The only thing I don't like about the newer ones is the upper quilted panel can start having this brown hue to it.

Last edited:
these 13s were sitting at the 34th st footaction. looked amazing in person I tried em on. I was sold. they're a sleeper. classic colorway.

I almost got these for my husband. I actually think I should've but I got him the grey toes and the black and red XIs so I didn't do it. I do like them though.

I finally got my pair from NDC yesterday and they definitely look better in person. My only minor gripe was the size sticker inside the sole. Anyone have a hell of a hard time taking that off? It was like the damn thing was super glued onto it.

This is my first 13s. Im happy for having this pair.fits true to size. Looks badass when i tried them on. Gives me little more height [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I finally got my pair from NDC yesterday and they definitely look better in person. My only minor gripe was the size sticker inside the sole. Anyone have a hell of a hard time taking that off? It was like the damn thing was super glued onto it.

Just leave it like that.. Imo

People actually save up for sneakers? Any pair drop that I want I can afford it because I naturally save to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom