Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
I know this thread is somewhat dead but has anyone ever seen any pair of 13s with the hologram turned a little sideways but everything check out on the rest of the shoe?

I know this thread is somewhat dead but has anyone ever seen any pair of 13s with the hologram turned a little sideways but everything check out on the rest of the shoe?

I have .. it happens some times, just one of the few things QC missed

Where can I get those black/red gym reds for a decent price? I'm seeing them on people's feet and kicking myself I passed on them a week after release I saw them in store with my size and passed smh!

Where can I get those black/red gym reds for a decent price? I'm seeing them on people's feet and kicking myself I passed on them a week after release I saw them in store with my size and passed smh!
look around they are not hard to get.

ebay and other sites; should be an easy cop..............

Message some ebay sellers to work out a deal through paypal. That should save you 10% as they won't have to pay fees.

It's not, not for my size anyway. literally like 2 pears up and one is fake and the other is waayyy too used

It's not, not for my size anyway. literally like 2 pears up and one is fake and the other is waayyy too used

Just need to be persistent if you want them.

Just need to be persistent if you want them.
yea I know just wasn't expecting them to have got so dried up... should of copped em instead of the gold foams when I had the chance
smh

But resell isn't even bad.... If you want them just make it happen. These remorse posts are sad because you STILL really don't want them.

But resell isn't even bad.... If you want them just make it happen. These remorse posts are sad because you STILL really don't want them.
I aint paying 260 for a non suede midsole. what makes the gold foam thing even worse is I got rid of those for retail like a month later

Last edited:
I aint paying 260 for a non suede midsole

You don't have to if you PUT IN WORK. Stop faking and make some moves. eBay sellers have them for around 240 shipped. Settle outside of ebay for 10% less or work to get that number lower.

You don't have to if you PUT IN WORK. Stop faking and make some moves. eBay sellers have them for around 240 shipped. Settle outside of ebay for 10% less or work to get that number lower.
son I know, like I said I've look on ebay and couldn't even find a few pairs cept a beater and a fake. hence me sayin it was dry right now

son I know, like I said I've look on ebay and couldn't even find a few pairs cept a beater and a fake. hence me sayin it was dry right now

I'm curious. What size is this?

I'm curious. What size is this?

i checked a couple days ago...

but maybe you're right, I dont be on it like that wit these

Last edited:
^^^ I c.
I remember when nobody used to want to flip a size 8 back in the day. The prices for the 8 is def all over the place according to the bay. What I would suggest you do is search by more recently added then save the search. Check 2-3 times a day and be ready to pounce when the right price happens. Someone recently sold a worn once size 8 pair for 190 shipped which isn't too bad.

^^^ I c.
I remember when nobody used to want to flip a size 8 back in the day. The prices for the 8 is def all over the place according to the bay. What I would suggest you do is search by more recently added then save the search. Check 2-3 times a day and be ready to pounce when the right price happens. Someone recently sold a worn once size 8 pair for 190 shipped which isn't too bad.
nah that's aight, but see I'm not too crazy bigj lol
thx tho, nothing I wanna cop till black Friday now so I should be good on a pair
or maybe find a used pair of playoffs and paint them

^^^ I c.
thx tho, nothing I wanna cop till black Friday now so I should be good on a pair

If you deface a pair of playoffs to makes these.....................

^^^ I c.

If you deface a pair of playoffs to makes these.....................
lol nah, JB defaced the red pods which were a OG sample with suede. I'm sure you remember the pic

Back
Top Bottom