Jordan Retro 14 "Wolf Grey/Sport Blue" - August 2, 2014

Just went to FTL to return a pair but they not accepted my return they said I have to wait for 2 weeks before I can return, WTH!! Since when that we can't return shoe that we bought yesterday,SMH.
That sounds like some BS, I heard of Champs saying you can't return them the same day because it messes with there numbers.  Never 2 weeks, might want to reach out to a district manager on that one.
Maan, some stores don't allow you to return them at all
Those can't be major chain stores, we have some boutiques out here in DC that won't let you return them only exchange within 24 hours.

That sounds like some BS, I heard of Champs saying you can't return them the same day because it messes with there numbers.  Never 2 weeks, might want to reach out to a district manager on that one.

Those can't be major chain stores, we have some boutiques out here in DC that won't let you return them only exchange within 24 hours.
nope I'm my area it stated with a QS couldn't be returned or tried on at champs (Sprite 8s). Now you can't return a retro or a QS. . The boutiques simply do the 7 day exchange/store credit only. No returns on anything. Miami

nope I'm my area it stated with a QS couldn't be returned or tried on at champs (Sprite 8s). Now you can't return a retro or a QS. . The boutiques simply do the 7 day exchange/store credit only. No returns on anything. Miami
DAMN they are basically wanting people to become resellers with a policy like that.  You still might want to talk to a district manager, I am not aware of a store trumping a corporate wide policy.  That is like them being able to sell shoes before the release date, but I could be wrong.  I was surprised the Champs inside Planet Hollywood let me try on the retro 14's.  I was careful in putting them on, because I was planning on buying them, however I eventually went around the corner and bought them from Foot Locker.

If it's a major chain that's b.s. Return it to a different store or call up corporate. I remember this clerk at Champs telling me that for the Bred 4 release in 2012.

The same day at another store, the manager was like try reselling them before bringing them back, lol.

Last edited:
If it's a major chain that's b.s. Return it to a different store or call up corporate. I remember this clerk at Champs telling me that for the Bred 4 release in 2012.

The same day at another store, the manager was like try reselling them before bringing them back, lol.
Concur.  Dudes working in retail let the fake "power" that they have go to there heads, when in fact they have none.  They forget there job isn't secure just because they worked a shoe release, you can still get fired if a customer makes a big enough issue.

I understand why they do this...it is so people don't buy the new release then return fakes in their place. A mom and pop has has this policy in retro Jordans here in ct for several years now. Think about it...retro are their cash cow...to loose money by accepting a returned fake really hurts the bottom line.

I understand why they do this...it is so people don't buy the new release then return fakes in their place. A mom and pop has has this policy in retro Jordans here in ct for several years now. Think about it...retro are their cash cow...to loose money by accepting a returned fake really hurts the bottom line.
I wouldn't think fakes would be out already for a shoe that just came out last Saturday.  I could see 30+ days being tight on the return policy, but the next day is excessive.  Either way no corporate store has that policy, just go over the employees head, then the managers head, then district manager.  I will keep going up the ladder if I want to return something, and there isn't a documented policy.

The 14 gets no love, u would think the last model he wore as a Bull would be highly sought after, OG or not

The 14 gets no love, u would think the last model he wore as a Bull would be highly sought after, OG or not
This is just a sht colorway man let's be honest.
grin.gif
 I mean it's not a total failure there are a few nice things about it but there are also plenty of not so nice things imo.

This is just a sht colorway man let's be honest. >D  I mean it's not a total failure there are a few nice things about it but there are also plenty of not so nice things imo.

A basic grey and blue sneaker is a ...... colorway, but you have that crap as your avi :lol:

I'm really surprised these shoes aren't getting more love.  Just based on all the pictures I've seen, JB has covered more nuances that set previous retros apart from their original counterparts.  From the metal mesh opening not being covered by the insole, to the embossed quadrilaterals that line the ankle area, right down to the shape.  As far as I can tell, the main thing that would be up for discussion in terms of discrepancies with the OG (apart from this shoe being a completely new colorway) would be the quality of the leather used.  

Went in to HoH for some kobe's walked out with these . Didn't like them in pictures but in person and on feet extra dope almost slept on them! SMH

Back
Top Bottom