Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

Lows are looking decent considering Nike's approach to remastering these past few years. Passing on the lows though. I NEED the highs with no piping!

C'mon Nike, please...

At least there's NIKE on the sole again. 
wink.gif

Toe box still looks iffy. 

Banana/hot dog/steel toe boot/whatever you wanna call it toebox in full effect. Would be lying if I said they didn't look nicer though in these images.

really tough shoe to gauge. Its hasnt been released in so long but isnt a fave colorway or model.

I'm getting a pair but would love to cop on disco.

Last edited:
Saw the all reds on the hash wall at the outlet today....

not impressive.

These though, on the other hand, will be scooped/

really tough shoe to gauge. Its hasnt been released in so long but isnt a fave colorway or model.

I'm getting a pair but would love to cop on disco.

What's retail? $160? I got a $15 off VIP FTL coupon that I can use on these.

They will for sure be outlet bound. Don't think if I need the pair right when they drop.

Ehhh, count me out for this release. Was feeling them at first, but those pics above got me throwing my cards on the table.

Made in Vietnam is probably why these look really close to the 1994 version. Definitely will have to cop these

What kind of thesis is that?
First of all, the 1994 retros were made in Taiwan, while the OGs were made in italy.
Second, the quality of sneakers made in Vietnam wasn't on par with the ones made in China when it came to athletic performance shoes. Otherwise Nike would have sourced all Kobes, Lebrons, Jordans to be produced in Vietnam as the production cost there is even lower than in China.
Third...really close? That toe box is still looking much more like any 2s we got since 2004.
And nike has been also screwing up the Air Max SCs with that atrocious toe box for the recent 5 years.

Last edited:
What kind of thesis is that?
First of all, the 1994 retros were made in Taiwan, while the OGs were made in italy.
Second, the quality of sneakers made in Vietnam wasn't on par with the ones made in China when it came to athletic performance shoes. Otherwise Nike would have sourced all Kobes, Lebrons, Jordans to be produced in Vietnam as the production cost there is even lower than in China.
Third...really close? That toe box is still looking much more like any 2s we got since 2004.
And nike has been also screwing up the Air Max SCs with that atrocious toe box for the recent 5 years.

I'll take a Vietnam or Taiwan made pair of Jordan's before a pair made in China any day. When the production of Jordan's moved to China is when there started to be major quality issues. These retros aren't 100% spot on to the 1994 pair but still look really good.

probably passing. looks like they made the Achilles part slightly lower and the toe slightly higher/boxier than it should be. doesn't look too bad though.

Last edited:
Want these but not for retail

Not sure if it was mentioned but comes with extra laces

Back
Top Bottom