Jordan retro 2 Chicago low summer 2016

So for sizing then, you reccomend normal size? Sometimes for Nike lows you gotta size down a little otherwise you get heel slippage, like with AJ1s and AF1s. Not the case with these?

I would say if you have a wide foot, maybe go up a half size. Otherwise, stick to your normal size. Comfort on these are pretty good.

I got mine late yesterday but have not received a shipping confirmation. Do they send you a shipping confirmation Never bought from them before.

Same. Hopefully they ship soon. You would think for a $20 shipping fee they would get them out quick. Then again we paid way less than retail so they can hold them a couple days for all I care as long as they show up.

Swapped for the black laces. I'm so stoked to have these. My 1994s are incredible, but they are like the sands of time and naturally like most 22 year old shoes are no longer wearable... I'm a 33 year old long time aficionado who all but gave up on retros a decade ago due to the lack of care in executing the aura of the original AJs. And sneakers like these, the aquas, and the cement 4s just tick all the right boxes for me.

Swapped for the black laces. I'm so stoked to have these. My 1994s are incredible, but they are like the sands of time and naturally like most 22 year old shoes are no longer wearable... I'm a 33 year old long time aficionado who all but gave up on retros a decade ago due to the lack of care in executing the aura of the original AJs. And sneakers like these, the aquas, and the cement 4s just tick all the right boxes for me.

^and the remastered OG 1s.... Those go without saying lol

These look amazing and I'm glad they'll be an easy cop.  Just bought from Kixsquare and can't wait to put em on feet.  Like others my 1994s are crumbled.  

So my pair came in from Kixsquare yesterday...to get this out the way, yea Kixsquare is legit but they do take their sweet time getting the shoes out to you unless you be on top of them. Had to message them to make sure my order went thru & to get a tracking number as well. After all of that, the shoes came in & im surprise how well JB retro them. Try them on with both laces to see if I go with white or black but I end up keeping black on these instead.
View media item 2026295View media item 2026296View media item 2026299View media item 2026300View media item 2026301
They're TTS & feel very comfortable for a low top. I just wish I waited to order them if I known Kixsquare was going to drop the price on them smh

These look amazing and I'm glad they'll be an easy cop.  Just bought from Kixsquare and can't wait to put em on feet.  Like others my 1994s are crumbled.  
Wow Can't believe they still have a bunch of sizes. $50 savings, I think I am going to cop a 2nd pair!!!!

Wish I would have kept track of this thread. Largest they have is a 10.5, would have loved to have copped an 11.5 or 12 at that price

Even more hyped to cop on day one, no need to raffle/wait in line. They'll sit. Happy to walk into the mall and cop an OG Jordan shoe. 

Not to mention $15 off FTL VIP coupon will make it an easy choice. 

Last edited:
Do not take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to come at you side ways, but you're the same age as me so you should know.................................Retros are not supposed to be the same as the originals. Early on, as far as shoes go, the word "retro" never meant "Exactly the same as the day you first laid eyes on them". Retros were old models for a new era. Previous unreleased colors, different materials and believe this or not, targeted at a younger market and not for the old-head trying to re-live their glory days. We're from the era where if you had shoes that were 1-3 years olds, you were getting laughed at. Regardless if they were in brand new condition.

All this fuss over Air Jordan 1 highs today. I would dare any of you to show up to school in a brand new pair of those in 1997. You would be laughed out of building.

People these days don't want "retros", they want the original shoe, original box and some of these bone-heads even want the original price!!!!!

I got news for y'all. That's not a retro. That's a "re-issue". Nike is exploiting the fact that many of you born too late.

I'm in that category also . I remember every Air Jordan since the II, but I was too young to seriously care, and even when I did, I was still to young to have a Job.

My point is, ain't no retiring.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom