Jordan Retro 2 "Concord/Elephant Print" - 5/10/2014

these are still available in houston, did inventory at one of my local finishline's this morning and they had like 5 or 6 pair left...they had 28 total i believe...lil kids carmine vi's were already in..they had 15 pair....

Why havent they dropped the Blk/Chrome 2's or White/red/Black joints again? :nerd:

Would much rather have those than any of those that're releasing.

Why havent they dropped the Blk/Chrome 2's or White/red/Black joints again?
nerd.gif

Would much rather have those than any of those that're releasing.
yup

I think these are jawnts are hot but just a lilll too much elephant print. With that said I wasn't even gonna get a pair because Ive been grabbin alotta shoes lately (Barons 9s & 1s, Snakeskin & Concord XIs,2 pairs of Adidas Somoas etc) BUTTTTT one of my good friends Hmu......

& says He wants to trade and/or buy my Yeezy Foams...I say "Ok what you putting out on the table for em??".He says "I'll give you $350 & DS Concord 2s.I don't even know why the hell I got these 2's." lol soo I jumped on that QUICK & NOW THAT I SEE THEM IN PERSON I LOVE my 2s lol

Last edited:
I'll be the first to admit that the elephant print wasn't a good look be seeing these in person the elephant print is actually a nice look. Those white laces look good tho I may have to do them when I get these in

54inch barely fits for a small knot on the second hole and also tried on some laces from my jordan 1 ajko and there was like 2 inches big with them tied on all three holes. I did measure the original black laces and they were like 60inches

:lol: morons working over at JB. Litererally everybody in here hates the EP. This the kinda bs that makes me think they troll is on purpose. To leave that out definitely would've cut production cost on top of that the shoe would've sold out. But instead real jordan heads hate it and they remain on shelves. IDIOTS I swear. Id give anything to question the decisions made by these "designers" to their faces.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
morons working over at JB. Litererally everybody in here hates the EP. This the kinda bs that makes me think they troll is on purpose. To leave that out definitely would've cut production cost on top of that the shoe would've sold out. But instead real jordan heads hate it and they remain on shelves. IDIOTS I swear. Id give anything to question the decisions made by these "designers" to their faces.
Is it Tinker's fault??

Did he design the new Color Way

:lol: morons working over at JB. Litererally everybody in here hates the EP. This the kinda bs that makes me think they troll is on purpose. To leave that out definitely would've cut production cost on top of that the shoe would've sold out. But instead real jordan heads hate it and they remain on shelves. IDIOTS I swear. Id give anything to question the decisions made by these "designers" to their faces.

real Jordan heads :lol:

Kids are out on summer break already?

And many of these "idiot" decisions from a decade ago you dudes drool over now.

Is it Tinker's fault??

Did he design the new Color Way

No tinker created the actual shoe. Retro+ colorways are conjured up by A design team of trolls at JB and they fail 90% of the time. Then they manage to pervert og colorways that had nothing wrong with them in the 1st place. But ppl just loooove their Jordan's so much they will buy anything and the designers probably think they can do no wrong so they continue to turn out garbage :smh:

Last edited:
These will sit for a while and when they go on sale they will still sit. I think the nightshades will sit as well. just bring out the 2 lows or a black and red colorway.

real Jordan heads :lol:

Kids are out on summer break already?

And many of these "idiot" decisions from a decade ago you dudes drool over now.

Huh? What about kids being on summer break? :lol: what r u talking about

And speak for yourself I don't like any retro+ Colors from a decade ago

Last edited:
I'm still wearing my 2004 Retro 2's Chicago CW - One of the Most comfortable J's i own...

The leather on those is waaayyyyyy realer then these Concord 2's….. Which is why i returned my pair.

If the leather was the same Point… I would have kept them… Oh Well….

I hope these Red 2's coming out are made better then these  ------- Fingers Crossed

I don't think Tinker designed the Jordan II, Kilgore maybe? Tinker came in on the III as Jordan was considering leaving for Adidas.

The elephant print, bubble and jumpman sold him, rest is history.

Just want to put my 2 cents in...   
smokin.gif
 Very Nice IMO
mean.gif
 This picture assures me these would have been one of the best retro+ in years minus the EP. I'm so tired of this flashy corny shoe game trend we got going right now. 90% of shoes across the entire market these days are way over done. we need more of the retro+ that mimick the simplicity of OG colorways but use new accent or base colors. Every shoe does not need extra touches like this to sell and I wish they would realize that. They probably wouldn't even need to make them limited and they would still have sold out, these and the infrared both.

Back
Top Bottom