Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

This just feels like they're trying a little too hard. I'm not buying into all these loud colors... I like nice and simple with strong accents. These don't really do it for me. Pass.

I got much luv 4 the 3......but this isn't my speed maybe if the powder blue was used more as a ascent instead of the focus

Anybody counting how many times they have released a retro 3 since 2011? Give us the chicago 2's already Nike

Yeah from what I heard they'll be releasing the 2's next year anyways. Being someone who doesn't really care for them, and who has the 3's ranked as one of his favorites i'm open to more of them releasing.

Yeah from what I heard they'll be releasing the 2's next year anyways. Being someone who doesn't really care for them, and who has the 3's ranked as one of his favorites i'm open to more of them releasing.

I'm with you on that.. Need more fresh 3s. Never cared for 2s or 10s..

And it starts these and those 10 dropping so now everbody has there hopes up for the columbias but then there smashed by another ugly colorway like the gammas

I'm with you on that.. Need more fresh 3s. Never cared for 2s or 10s..
I like a few specific 10's, but not nearly enough to make it a favorite model.
These will sit. They are trash.
I honestly hope to God that more people think like you so I can easily pick up a pair. 
laugh.gif

Every time a pic pops up they look a different shade of blue.. Would be nice to see some HQ shots. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom