Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

So I wore these to a pub on Saturday, and a group of girls on the dance floor beside the dj booth were commenting on my jays saying that's a dope vibrant blue. So these shoes broke the ice for me. I was immediately dancing with the group of girls. Then the dj makes a gesture at me waving me over and says "my dude I got the perfect song for you" I'm like ok.... Then he plays Miley Cyrus - 23. LOL smh

^ you can't even get in a club in Dallas wearing J's. They straight reject you at the door. Never happened to me personally; I know better now. I guess too many dudes started fighting when people spilled a drink or stepped on their kicks
laugh.gif

^ you can't even get in a club in Dallas wearing J's. They straight reject you at the door. Never happened to me personally; I know better now. I guess too many dudes started fighting when people spilled a drink or stepped on their kicks :lol:

Sounds a lot like the clubs here in Houston

I just snagged another pair off the bay. Due to me being a nice guy and selling my double up pair to my boy, so he could give them to his brother for his birthday. I received them on Saturday, and wore them on Sunday. I love how the color pops and they look amazing on foot. 
smokin.gif

Just Picked up a Size 12 thur my Sneaker Group - I won a Raffle!

The leather is very nice i must say….

Too bad i wear a Size 10.5/11

I'm selling my pair. I've tried so hard to like em on my feet but I just can't. Even turned down dtrt for retail today just cos these out me off all blue shoes

I actually tried mine on today, but was only able to cop a .5 size smaller than normal. It actually fits well (with thinner socks).

Up till today, I'd actually forgotten I've got these.
And contrary to what you'd assume, I actually like em.
Guess I ain't gotten around to breaking em in.

The leather looks really nice on these, but if you get some kind of liquid on them, they can soak up stains real fast.

Back
Top Bottom