• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ordered from sp several times, they ship using ups ground to ny for free and received my kicks in 3 or 4 business days.
i live like 50 miles from them and once they are shipped i usually get them next day.. how long they take to process orders is horrible tho..

Just got mine. These are beautiful!!

That paint though..
indifferent.gif
whats wrong with the paint? mine seem perfect. no streaks no lines no see through no run off

not sure if it's cuz I got a GS size 6 but I clicked add to cart around 8:10, got the waiting in line screen for 5 min and then it added to cart and I was able to checkout easy. anyone grabbing a GS size have a hard time?

Got mine in today and there's was an overwhelming glue smell when I opened the box. Also I wasn't expecting a box with a removable top and literature. ..... nice shoe

Got mine in today and there's was an overwhelming glue smell when I opened the box. Also I wasn't expecting a box with a removable top and literature. ..... nice shoe
Glue smell means they are fresh!!!  Like new car smell.  Also means they haven't been tried on a bunch of times by anyone, i think

Why wouldn't they come in a removable top box w literature?

Really don't want to wait for this Eastbay backorder to get my hands on these and do either a black or elephant lace swap

Back
Top Bottom